lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
I love this game. In the other games of cheating or ntr the woman / girlfriend, as soon as she sees a bigger cock than her husband / boyfriend, she goes crazy and just thinks about that cock. Imagine going to a nude beach .. in that case there would always be a bigger one. And also, where have these women been who had not seen cocks before? Lovers wives or gfs that leave their relation because one man has spoke with them and fucks suddenly because the big cause of a big cock. That's why this game seems great to me The things progress slowly, more exciting and real
can u recommend games like this ?

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I think they make his page offline again, it says "This page ( ) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by | Hide this Alert"

Reactions: commanderkorra

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
I’ve noticed Patreon has been down briefly for a moment here and there the past few days, but it’s all of Patreon and usually comes back online within a few minutes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guess I consider the Ellie and Dylan storylines to be dark in a sense, but maybe from a different angle or context. I dig blackmail storylines depending on their angle and context, and how well written they are which L&P does a great job. Same with the old men stuff - for me it’s more of the sympathetic nature of Sophia. And you make a great point I wish everyone would agree with - If someone doesn’t like or enjoy a particular storyline simply fast forward through it. One of the fears I have with updates taking so long is by L&P trying to please everyone, multiple paths are being created simply to appease those who don’t like a particular storyline, which results in more work.
Yeah, we think alike on some things. I figured as well, that any sexual interaction that Sophia may have with the older folks would be more out of compassion (sympathy as you put it) rather than lust on her part. And I fully agree about it being a shame that he's having to create multiple storylines to appease a certain audience and thus adding more length to an already long trek ahead. But On the bright side, I'm sure those alternate storyilnes will be worth a play through as well, even if not preferred. You seem like a very reasonable player, and we'll be getting along just fine.

Cheers brother
What make you think that somebody force the dev to add the 2 side jobs,Logan and company par example?
That was his plan from the start.

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes