yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
We are now in the 2nd to last waiting phase... Here are the phases.

Waiting Phase 1: You just finished playing the fresh update.

Waiting Phase 2: The time when it's very unclear when the next update will be, and it's full of speculation.

Waiting Phase 3: The release date has been established.

Waiting Phase 4: Final Day before Release...

Waiting Phase 5: The game has been released, but not yet on f95zone

Waiting Phase 6: The game has been released, and is on f95zone, but not yet downloaded.

Apr 10, 2019
But it hasn't been released yet ..
We are now in the 2nd to last waiting phase... Here are the phases.

Waiting Phase 1: You just finished playing the fresh update.

Waiting Phase 2: The time when it's very unclear when the next update will be, and it's full of speculation.

Waiting Phase 3: The release date has been established.

Waiting Phase 4: Final Day before Release...

Waiting Phase 5: The game has been released, but not yet on f95zone

Waiting Phase 6: The game has been released, and is on f95zone, but not yet downloaded.

Aug 7, 2019
So, it's here but, it isn't. It must be magic! Abracadabra...Poof!...Abracadabra...Poof!...Abracadabra...Poof!...Yawn...Abracadabra...Poof!...Abracadabra...Poof!...Yawn...
Abracadabra...Poof!...Abracadabra...Poof!...Snore..............................................Drool........................................................................Snore.............................................................................................Snort..............................................................Fart......................................................................................Snore

Last edited:

markeen

May 2, 2018
WOW! it's really 100% I think I had an heart attack...
but I'm poor and can't donate to his patreon page. :cry:

Aug 7, 2019
WOW! it's really 100% I think I had an heart attack...
but I'm poor and can't donate to his patreon page. :cry:
Make a sign promoting f95zone and asking for $$ to make a donation to the dev's Patreon page, then hit the corner. If nothing else you may make it on Youtube! Or get a Happy Meal. :)

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
The name of the game has been changed to "Sophia's Blue Ball Simulator" in 0.085

To save on render time, all male characters in the game have been transformed into a pair of blue spheres that grow over time.
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I loved the game in the beginning... Now, its official --- AWAMs new name is
"Sophia's Blue Ball Simulator" aka
SBBS LOL :love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: markeen

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
So what makes yall think he's releasing it today? Even if it is finished he's probably going to the some bug testing or delay it another week for September patrons knowing how he's been doing this
He wrote that this week's release is between 19 and 22
And yet he never rescheduled the date

Reactions: Voldomort
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes