Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As sinnemmx said, stop spamming the thread guys!! It's even in the forum rules ffs! (1.4)

The game will be posted when it is posted. Which is entirely up to the dev - which is not us (although they are here on occasion). Asking is a waste of everyone's time. If you really want to know, become a patron and ask the dev

Reactions: Lazuardy

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Is this one of those games where you can pick choices so that the mc keeps getting advantage of? Im looking for those games

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Is this one of those games where you can pick choices so that the mc keeps getting advantage of? Im looking for those games
The MC simply gets extra attention because of her choices but hasn't yet been taken advantage of. Everything is consensual and there's almost no sex in this game.

But it really depends on how you define "taken advantage of". The plot definitely suggests its possibility.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Update soon... Anyways while we wait... what do you think the 12 tasks Aiden will have Sophia perform will be? I got no clue, they could be anything but I'm just going to have a guess at what they may be. Feel free to add your own guesses. Making this all up with my imagination.

Task 1: Tuesday: We know it is a no bra day at school. (in this coming update)
Task 2: Tuesday: Aiden wants to see more after class... Send me a selfie at Lunch today exposing your breasts in the school bathroom. (This also gets Aiden her phone # which she refused to give earlier) However, Sophia covers her face.
Task 3: Wednesday: Come to school with no panties or bra.
Task 4: Thursday: Send me a selfie at home nude in the bathroom.

Sophia covers her face in the photo again. Aiden gets mad about this. They have an argument. Aiden threatens to continue the bullying of her son.

Friday: Aiden and his crew commence bullying, and Dylan comes home with a blackeye. Sophia is back on board to stop the bullying.

Task 5: Saturday: Aiden makes Sophia sit on his lap for a bit and they just talk. At that grungy place where they first made the deal. Sophia keeps her clothes on, but she has to tell him about her sexual history, and some other personal things about her life like that she has a maid. Sophia complains about how nasty and dirty it is here. It's only her and Aiden there now.

Task 6: Sunday: Sophia must put on her maid's uniform and go back to that same grungy place again. This time she cleans up in the maid uniform while being cat called by the fellas. Sophia gets mad again, they argue again... Aidens girlfriend shows up, and she fights with Aiden as Sophia makes her exit.

Task 7: Monday: Aiden has a fight with his girlfriend. She isn't putting out for him and is jealous of Sophia. So, Sophia must masturbate for Aiden while begging for his cock. She does this over the camera at home in the bathroom. Ellie spies on Sophia as she masturbates, but is not aware of who is on the other end of the phone. Sophia is shocked, and looks up and sees Sophia standing there in her underwear. Aiden gets a look at Ellie in her panties. Aiden does NOT know this is Sophia's daughter. Ellie and Sophia fool around and Sophia forgets to turn the camera off.

Tasks 8 & 9: Tuesday Sophia must come to school wearing the panties that Ellie had on, and give them to Aiden. He masturbates into them as she watches him jerk off. She must then wear them home. She feels naughty / guilty and masturbates with Aidens cum in Ellies panties. Betraying her daughter...

Task 10: Wednesday Sophia must eat Aidens cum out of his girlfriends pussy

Task 11: Thursday: Brandon starts some more shit with Aiden. So Aiden actually has Sophia stick his tooth brush up her ass for him secretly... Betraying her son...

Task 12: Final task... Finally, he fucks Sophia on task 12.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Let people express the hype. :D
There is a significant difference between "I love this game!" and "When is the update coming out?". I enjoy the game too, particularly the way you can change the way the kids develop - I'm actively encouraging Ellie to hang out with Julia, so I'm looking forward to the Sophie - Ellie content. Although personally I think it's rapey, I have no active problems with the guys that like the Sophie - Aiden route, like yihman1. That is constructively expressing hype. Asking "when is the update" two posts after someone has posted "later today" is not

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Eh, it started so well. I did not expect this from this game.
Let's not cast judgement until we play it. Personally I'm hoping it's optional content, but I'm not a Patron, so have no influence in the matter. Certainly wont Patronise in the future it if it is forced. But if yihman1 and the like can follow their path and I can follow the GW/lesbian route, that's a different matter entirely and I'm all for it. It's the choice in the game that I enjoy.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Update soon... Anyways while we wait... what do you think the 12 tasks Aiden will have Sophia perform will be? I got no clue, they could be anything but I'm just going to have a guess at what they may be. Feel free to add your own guesses. Making this all up with my imagination.

Task 1: Tuesday: We know it is a no bra day at school. (in this coming update)
Task 2: Tuesday: Aiden wants to see more after class... Send me a selfie at Lunch today exposing your breasts in the school bathroom. (This also gets Aiden her phone # which she refused to give earlier) However, Sophia covers her face.
Task 3: Wednesday: Come to school with no panties or bra.
Task 4: Thursday: Send me a selfie at home nude in the bathroom.

Sophia covers her face in the photo again. Aiden gets mad about this. They have an argument. Aiden threatens to continue the bullying of her son.

Friday: Aiden and his crew commence bullying, and Dylan comes home with a blackeye. Sophia is back on board to stop the bullying.

Task 5: Saturday: Aiden makes Sophia sit on his lap for a bit and they just talk. At that grungy place where they first made the deal. Sophia keeps her clothes on, but she has to tell him about her sexual history, and some other personal things about her life like that she has a maid. Sophia complains about how nasty and dirty it is here. It's only her and Aiden there now.

Task 6: Sunday: Sophia must put on her maid's uniform and go back to that same grungy place again. This time she cleans up in the maid uniform while being cat called by the fellas. Sophia gets mad again, they argue again... Aidens girlfriend shows up, and she fights with Aiden as Sophia makes her exit.

Task 7: Monday: Aiden has a fight with his girlfriend. She isn't putting out for him and is jealous of Sophia. So, Sophia must masturbate for Aiden while begging for his cock. She does this over the camera at home in the bathroom. Ellie spies on Sophia as she masturbates, but is not aware of who is on the other end of the phone. Sophia is shocked, and looks up and sees Sophia standing there in her underwear. Aiden gets a look at Ellie in her panties. Aiden does NOT know this is Sophia's daughter. Ellie and Sophia fool around and Sophia forgets to turn the camera off.

Tasks 8 & 9: Tuesday Sophia must come to school wearing the panties that Ellie had on, and give them to Aiden. He masturbates into them as she watches him jerk off. She must then wear them home. She feels naughty / guilty and masturbates with Aidens cum in Ellies panties. Betraying her daughter...

Task 10: Wednesday Sophia must eat Aidens cum out of his girlfriends pussy

Task 11: Thursday: Brandon starts some more shit with Aiden. So Aiden actually has Sophia stick his tooth brush up her ass for him secretly... Betraying her son...

Task 12: Final task... Finally, he fucks Sophia on task 12.
Good story

Reactions: jonnybravo11

summersun

May 5, 2017
I honestly don't understand the point of putting a status display on your Patreon page to update on the development of the latest version if then, after completing all the stages, it doesn't follow the release of the update itself.
It sounds a bit like: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Nothing.
...makes the progress bar completely irrelevant

Reactions: commanderkorra

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I honestly don't understand the point of putting a status display on your Patreon page to update on the development of the latest version if then, after completing all the stages, it doesn't follow the release of the update itself.
It sounds a bit like: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Nothing.
Agreed, the last 100% should be immediately followed up with the posting of the update.

Reactions: commanderkorra

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I was counting to play today, but probably not. In better situation are those living in Americas, they will have a chance to play today.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes