ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Such discussions aren't a problem per se (at least until a mod appears and gives us an enema)! My point is, the dev came back to this thread (at least not incocgnito), after, if some of you remember, he had left, because of rants, accusations of not-paying-people although he explained things x-times, and no one took the chance to ask something on topic about the game. The only surprising thing for me was, it went on a term, not about milking, where's the update, can't wait, rip-off (especially from those who never paid a cent)!
That's why I would completely understand if he left again. To say it short and pithy, like Donald Trump would do: So sad.
It's great to have devs in the game threads, although they owe nothing to most members here, because they pirate their work. Still there are other examples of threads where is peace and zen, the only imminent danger is to start fondling each others hairy scrotums because of all the peace and harmony. o_O :eek: :whistle: :giggle:
I mean the last time L&P brought back his presence here it was a shitshow because he acted like an a-hole almighty god that is above many all the others developers and the stupid stuff he wrote back then.

It wasnt just users, but also other developers came to this thread to join the discussion because of what he wrote, so don't make him look like some sort of a victim here. :rolleyes:

There's a reason why some threads are peace and zen and some not, because the devs of specific games didn't made the community hostile towards them.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the soccer/football discuss is more a joke than a serious thing. :LOL:
a more interesing question for L&P is blackmail your favourite felish :unsure:
I actualy I get some answers last time the dev was here-start of the year.
One of the thing we had talking is already in the game
Sophia have a kiss with another woman.
Until th end of the year,we probably have a chance another 2 topics to become reality
1.Sophia kiss another man/Bennett maybe have a chance for day 10/
2.We see Sophia naked-no hiding.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
started to get bored of this game... loved it in the beginning... soo, when is the update???? no energi to check the flow

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I actualy I get some answers last time the dev was here-start of the year.
One of the thing we had talking is already in the game
Sophia have a kiss with another woman.
Until th end of the year,we probably have a chance another 2 topics to become reality
1.Sophia kiss another man/Bennett maybe have a chance for day 10/
2.We see Sophia naked-no hiding.
actually her first kiss with another man already happened Dylan. :LOL: screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I mean the last time L&P brought back his presence here it was a shitshow because he acted like an a-hole almighty god that is above many all the others developers and the stupid stuff he wrote back then.

It wasnt just users, but also other developers came to this thread to join the discussion because of what he wrote, so don't make him look like some sort of a victim here. :rolleyes:

There's a reason why some threads are peace and zen and some not, because the devs of specific games didn't made the community hostile towards them.
And 95% of this community here aren't "a-hole almighty god" (as you put it) who demand developers give them their free games on a very specific timetable with content that caters specifically to their every demand? I don't understand why this community expects developers to just sit back and keep quiet while everything they do gets bashed relentlessly over and over here by entitled brats suffering from severe cases of whiny baby syndrome. Yeah, last time L&P came here he was a bit haughty and pretentious but so what. The dude spoke anger. Every freakin update, it's a shit storm from the penniless entitled leechers accusing him of milking, blue balling them, and throwing a fit over the amount of content and the time it took for him to deliver. It probably wasn't the smartest thing for him to do from a marketing standpoint, but it seems once he calmed down, he regretted some of the things he said and went back and deleted those posts. Don't we all say stupid shit when we are angry? I know I do. And I have a hard enough time keeping quiet here and I'm not even the target of all the abusive statements and false accusations. So, I don't know why devs are expected to just bend over and take an assfucking from from a bunch of thoughtless immature brats.

It's no wonder that most developers start to crack, and then quit interacting with this community altogether. It is filled with a bunch of insufferable twits. Most good games start out as a love affair between the dev and community, and then this crowd eventually turns on them. Stoperart is now suffering this fate.

Maybe if some of our more seasoned mature forum members would help the mods in policing some of the ridiculous behavior on this forum, then maybe more developers would be more than happy to interact with this community. I know that kink shaming is not tolerated here, but behavior shaming is warranted and should be tolerated, at least to those that refuse to put on their big boy britches.

ijako3. Just so you know, my post is not necessarily directed at you (I've actually liked several of your posts around this forum). I'm not trying to start a war with you, this is just a generalized rant on my part from the accumilative and ever growing irritation at some of the behavior I see accross this forum.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
it was news for me that a developer reads and reacts to post
he seemed to prevent any speculation and misinformation about his health/lifestyle, and thats why he was compelled to write here which is a good thing
it seems now that he reads posts about his game here which is natural for a person
everyone consider yourself acknowledged and decide yourself how to act and be read by others

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Believe L&P said there are 8 events this upcoming release. Any guesses? In no particular order:

1. Shower event (Ellie)
2. School event (Aiden task)
3. Talking with Mr. Bennett
4. Emma
5. Dylan 1
6. Dylan 2
7. ???
8. ???

Also, does anyone know if the Dylan events are separate paths, or just 2 events on the same path?

EDIT: Just re-read L&P's descriptions, but sounds like the declining Aiden's task was pushed to the next release, so maybe that means there are 2 Dylan events - both on the same path. Either way guess we will find out soon enough.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes