Mr. John

May 20, 2019
why would they keep supporting a dev whos last update was a year ago? is the game that good that they cant let go of it?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now to play the waiting game hopefully next update she blows the kid thats blackmailing her along with neighbors kid or something like that she wants him so she can invite him over to practice the guitar and then along the way he kisses her she wants him lead to forplay she takes of her blouse and bra and starts to stroke his dick while they kiss then she just slowly goes down and kisses his dick then starts blowing him until he comes she licks it up then he gets hard again so she smiles and starts blowing him again
Next update is the same day we are now-day 10.
No way something like that happen in next at least 3-4 game days,probably even 6-7.

Last edited:

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
now to play the waiting game hopefully next update she blows the kid thats blackmailing her along with neighbors kid or something like that she wants him so she can invite him over to practice the guitar and then along the way he kisses her she wants him lead to forplay she takes of her blouse and bra and starts to stroke his dick while they kiss then she just slowly goes down and kisses his dick then starts blowing him until he comes she licks it up then he gets hard again so she smiles and starts blowing him again

roro

May 29, 2017
These kind of expectations are the main reason people are disappointed from this game's updates. Of course it will happen in the game, but not in the upcoming update (nor the one after the next imo). The dev gave a roadmap for sex scenes outside the marriage, so don't expect more than some lewd situations, some erotic scenes and some minor progression that will eventually lead to the things that you wrote, but in a more realistic way.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
IF DEVELOPER WANNA US PAY PER MONTH, THEN HE NEED TO GIVE US CONTENT PER MONTH !!
As simply as it can be.
When u go to work, u work whole month for paycheck.
When u don't work, u got no money and u lose job.
Patreon 5$ per month - ok, but then, we also need 5 new scenes per month.
Otherwise is milking bullshit lie.
You do not pay them in a I give you money you give me something in return manner. It's not like going to McDonalds paying a buck for a cheese burger and get it. It's more like going to McDonalds paying them a buck for creating a maybe called "McWhiney", which then you will get in some period of time.

It's a patronage, this is what patreon.com is for. Not buying a product but donations for the developer to create his vision. Period.

And even if you deny the reality and facts of my posting, this is what you buy for one dollar:
  • Access to the Patreon-only feed
  • And a huge THANKS !!!
Can't find something about a monthly new version of the game?!

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
IF DEVELOPER WANNA US PAY PER MONTH, THEN HE NEED TO GIVE US CONTENT PER MONTH !!
As simply as it can be.
When u go to work, u work whole month for paycheck.
When u don't work, u got no money and u lose job.
Patreon 5$ per month - ok, but then, we also need 5 new scenes per month.
Otherwise is milking bullshit lie.

That's not how it works. :rolleyes:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
That's not how it works. :rolleyes:
Developers on Patreon can charge you either by month, or by update released. That's what Maelion does for example (Chronicles of Leridia). Charging automatically every month while taking a year and a half to release 8 or 9 full updates is something I've never seen elsewhere. What's incredible is that so many people seem to accept this (giving the dude 6,000$ a month). Good for them, no judgement call. Those who don't should simply stop patronising him, obviously he won't starve.

Apr 23, 2017
You do not pay them in a I give you money you give me something in return manner. It's not like going to McDonalds paying a buck for a cheese burger and get it. It's more like going to McDonalds paying them a buck for creating a maybe called "McWhiney", which then you will get in some period of time.

It's a patronage, this is what patreon.com is for. Not buying a product but donations for the developer to create his vision. Period.

And even if you deny the reality and facts of my posting, this is what you buy for one dollar:
  • Access to the Patreon-only feed
  • And a huge THANKS !!!
Can't find something about a monthly new version of the game?!
Legally speaking, yes. But it's the same thing when you sell mercedes for 1 dollar, price and item obviously doesn't match each other. The idea is that patreon system that we have right now is flawed, creators being paid not for their content, but for benefits, like discord access or news feed(legally speaking ofc.), when they should be paid for content, that is, a person sees the new version, plays it, if he likes it, if he satisfied with new content = he pays, rn what we see it pure milking mechanics, sorry, imperfect words is full of imperfect systems. Downside is that technically(hardware side) is really hard to go beyond 500 really good qualitish rendersh / month, plus you need to write text, glue it together w programming, while team might get this done, for "hobby" kind of developers its nearly impossible. But i would really like to see it happend. Idk bout Dr Sin in general, we'll see in a few updates where this is going. I'm not that happy with what's going on personally.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Legally speaking, yes. But it's the same thing when you sell mercedes for 1 dollar, price and item obviously doesn't match each other. The idea is that patreon system that we have right now is flawed, creators being paid not for their content, but for benefits, like discord access or news feed(legally speaking ofc.), when they should be paid for content, that is, a person sees the new version, plays it, if he likes it, if he satisfied with new content = he pays, rn what we see it pure milking mechanics, sorry, imperfect words is full of imperfect systems. Downside is that technically(hardware side) is really hard to go beyond 500 really good qualitish rendersh / month, plus you need to write text, glue it together w programming, while team might get this done, for "hobby" kind of developers its nearly impossible. But i would really like to see it happend. Idk bout Dr Sin in general, we'll see in a few updates where this is going. I'm not that happy with what's going on personally.
You do realise that paying for content is flawed too,right?
The dev can throw 2000 low quality renders or 100 normal quality renders but 5 hours grinding behind them.And get same amount of money as someone who is making 200/300 high quality renders.
Just like EA are doing with same sport games each year for same amount of money with almost nothing new.

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
I think that a good work deserves to be paid like it has to be, and I think it does. There are products that are earning a lot of money with patreon's system, and others that works so hard for nothing, because his product has not enough interesting to pay, and it is the right thing.
If you are a patreon, and you are not Happy about anything about the game, you are free for stoping paying anymore, and that's it: Free market.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
oh pleaseee...
NO MATTER WHAT, PATREON OR MC DONLADS
principle and costumer-seller thing stay the same:
- I pay 5$ per month I xpect what I paid some content per month.
Only stupid ppl can say otherwise, or the one who never lifted more than a spoon in their life.
I work per month, to have to pay food per month, joy per month or anything else I love...it happens that I like to pay games, but not for lies. Just like my country xpect me to pay per month electricty or water or taxes...I love paying every month for MERCHENDISE AND STUFF THAT I LIKE. Is it MaC's big burger or Pizza or some cheep whore...when I pay, I need something in return: when I buy those burgers in McDonald's I xpect to have burger. But when I pay on Patreon, I wait that Burger 5 months. To me, it's a milking bullshit. Yes, game is nice, beautiful, but as I say, I stop paying it or follow on Patreon just cause.
Oh please. If you paid $5 a month you got exactly what was stated on the website:
1.Access to the patreon only feed
2.Access to game updates
3.Access to ordinary scenes of future releases

That's it. There is no hard timetable given about how often game updates come out. They come out when they come out. Some patreons work faster than others but that doesn't mean you're entitled to get the updates when YOU want them. As long as the patreon delivers what was promised for your donation amount and releases their game updates in a reasonable manner you have zero reason to complain. If you don't like how long they are taking then you can pull your donation at any time and move on. There is no "milking bullshit" so stop whining.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes