Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Boys with mom's credit cards keep wagon it...Patreon statement said:
'' FOR 5$ PER MONTH U GOT ACCESS TO UPDATES ETC.''
SOOO ARE U BLIND ???
PER MONTH UPDATES !!
PER MONTH UPDATES !!
how many times I need to repeat:
If I pay 5$ per month, I need content per month.
When I pay internet per month, I have internet per month.
If you pay a builders per month would you expect a your house to be erected in a month as well?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Same - how ??
My workers update my home every day with bricks, fences, windows, doors or anything...
Developers don't update 5 jpg images per 3 months ??
Ok, I am confused don't do developers post updates on their patreon pages how is developing going or they sit silent like a mouse. (And I know there are some that do that and for them you can have your dislike and I would agree)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I re-create old EURODANCE videos from VHS.
Do u even know how difficult is to render full video 4 or 5 minutes and re-create them ??
Developers don't even using VIDEOS or clips, sooo rendering of HD jpg or any format Images should be 5x faster. Videos took me half of the day to render, sometimes if it is longer, it took me 2 days, NEWS IN TV, u put in Premier or Sony Vega programs, u can render for less than an hour everything that camera guy caught with news reporter. But somehow u try to teach me about rendering couple of JPG images ??? Do u even know how difficult is VIDEO rendering. Images is piece of cake man.
I don't know, but are you doing it alone or as your job at some company that provides you with everything you need?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I recreate videos for my hobbie. I love VHS 80's NBA, VHS Techno videos, VHS World Cups in football. Sooo it is pain in the ass to render them.
- As the matter of fact, I understand only difficult part is 3D models rendering, but no1 can say that u need 3 months for only 5, 7 minutes of gameplay, 100 jpg images, 8 or 9 3D models !!Even Far Cry franchise games with billion textures, models, and everything, does faster. I understand why is that: cause developers think that 1 man can do all insted to co-operate with 2, 3 friends and do work better. In 2 years, we literally have no content in game, we saw boobs - oooh big deal, in 2 years she showed her boobs, she started with 40 years 2 years ago, when she finally fuk Dylan , she will be 60 years old.
So, in your honest opinion how long it should take time to comple an update of 100 images?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Boys with mom's credit cards keep wagon it...Patreon statement said:
'' FOR 5$ PER MONTH U GOT ACCESS TO UPDATES ETC.''
SOOO ARE U BLIND ???
PER MONTH UPDATES !!
PER MONTH UPDATES !!
how many times I need to repeat:
If I pay 5$ per month, I need content per month.
When I pay internet per month, I have internet per month.
lol That's not what it says at all. For $5 a month you get access to game updates as they come out. It does not mean updates come out every month. You paid $5 a month and got exactly what it said. Nothing more. But keep on raging over nothing. I'm sure that will help :rolleyes: :LOL:

Reactions: dima1986

roro

May 29, 2017
1 AND THE HALF MONTH WITH 50 TO 100 IMAGES AND 3 TO 7 3D MODELS. I will try soon and probably release my own game to milk money like others.
Now I'm confused. You say it takes 1.5 months to render up to 100 images with up to 7 3d models.
But this last update had more than 530 different renders, with much more than 7 3d models, and don't forget it had a lot of text - several pages of text. According to you, L&P is super fast!
But keep your head up, we would love to see your game!

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
I don't know the rules, so forgive me for my mistake... So, i just wanna ask, how if someone here moded or remake AWAM (not just a fan art) than we can see who's the faster and best quality build (render, story and etc), the real devs (LnP) or the new devs?

Reactions: Manifold

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
These kind of expectations are the main reason people are disappointed from this game's updates. Of course it will happen in the game, but not in the upcoming update (nor the one after the next imo). The dev gave a roadmap for sex scenes outside the marriage, so don't expect more than some lewd situations, some erotic scenes and some minor progression that will eventually lead to the things that you wrote, but in a more realistic way.
true but atleast this update she did something with the son and the bullys that was implyed last update and next update will have the other teacher going on a date with her maybe add some drug that gets her wet but doesn't lead to anything but sets up to something else

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
MykeRosy - which route? There seem to be two main camps of people that enjoy the game - Aiden/Bennet route or Ellie/Patricia. Then a few Dylan/Sam, but I don't think any of those guys have posted in a while.

I'm curious if there is anyone out there playing the Aiden route that did enjoy the update.

roro

May 29, 2017
Confused of - what ?? Rendering 100 jpg background images with 5, 7 models ?? U must believe everything what developers tells you. He may say u that he render 5000 images, but instead, I see only 3 per stage for xample u put in home only bathroom 3 to 5 angles, other 3 rooms and other kitchen etc. That all is not even 15 background images maximu 30 inside home. U only need to arrange 3d models to fit into environment. Also...if u cannot do job in less than month...or month an a half, u dont ask cash per month. Finish the job first then ask for money. Dont start to open human chest or heart if u know shit about surgery. Imagine ypur internet provider to tells you: u know what, u pay me this month and nxt 3 months but I will give you internet only for this month, but not for next 2.
You don't have to believe the developer, you can count the distinct images yourself. And of course not every two renders are composed from different scenes, that's common practice and not unique to l&p.
Why won't you try it on your own, and show us your results? If you can make as beautiful renders as l&p fast enough, then you would have a good argument, and maybe you could even "milk" some patrons on the way.

roro

May 29, 2017
true but atleast this update she did something with the son and the bullys that was implyed last update and next update will have the other teacher going on a date with her maybe add some drug that gets her wet but doesn't lead to anything but sets up to something else
I'm not 100% sure about the numbers but I remember L&P said that first lesbian encounter will happen in playable day 12 and the first sexual encounter with someone other than her husband will happen in playable day 16 ( If someone remember it differently, please correct me). I don't know if by sexual encounter (with a guy) l&p meant hj, bj or actual sex, but either case it will take time so no reason to expect it in the upcoming update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not 100% sure about the numbers but I remember L&P said that first lesbian encounter will happen in playable day 12 and the first sexual encounter with someone other than her husband will happen in playable day 16 ( If someone remember it differently, please correct me). I don't know if by sexual encounter (with a guy) l&p meant hj, bj or actual sex, but either case it will take time so no reason to expect it in the upcoming update.
Only correction is that we are expecting sex between Ellie and either Julia or Logan(or both on same day,but different routes) before or exactly on day 16.Also it seems that Nathalie is the number 1 candidate for some sex play with Sophia.Next encounter with her on day 12 must start something beyond voyeurism.We already have 3 voyeuristic scenes with her so we definitely must progress firther than that BB territory.

Reactions: roro

roro

May 29, 2017
Rendering of 150 to 300 images is about 2 weeks.
U can spend 1+ week on dozen 3D models arranged them to fit into environment.
Translation and text arranged is about 1 or maximum 3 days.
All together should be done in less than an 3 weeks. If u don't believe, u go and kneel for 5$ and wait nxt 3, 5 months for 5 minutes update.
Also...developers main mistake - as I said, is lack of focus. Instead to focusing on 1 project, they start several things, or even create 3 more games to no reason at all. Imagine Kobe Bryant to start focusing on football and Lionel Messi in 2009 instead of his basketball Larry O'B goal.
Again you're throwing number when you never tried it yourself. Try and then come back with the results.

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
All together should be done in less than an 3 weeks. If u don't believe, u go and kneel for 5$ and wait nxt 3, 5 months for 5 minutes update.
Also...developers main mistake - as I said, is lack of focus. Instead to focusing on 1 project, they start several things, or even create 3 more games to no reason at all. Imagine Kobe Bryant to start focusing on football and Lionel Messi in 2009 instead of his basketball Larry O'B goal.
Yeah, you are right. You have to be focus in just one project, and not waste your time in others, because it means slow productivity and you can get tired about work.
For patreons, just be patient and give the neccesary funding to creators for getting totally professional.
I am a patreon, and give my support to the projects I think deserves it.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also...developers main mistake - as I said, is lack of focus. Instead to focusing on 1 project, they start several things, or even create 3 more games to no reason at all. Imagine Kobe Bryant to start focusing on football and Lionel Messi in 2009 instead of his basketball Larry O'B goal. CONSIDERING THAT GAME HAS NO ANIMATION AT ALL (BESIDE JERKING COCK IN UPDATE ON THE BEACH) RENDERING IS WAAAY FASTER WITHOUT CLIPS AND ANIMATIONS !!
CONSIDERING THAT GAME HAS NO ANIMATION AT ALL (BESIDE JERKING COCK IN UPDATE ON THE BEACH) wrong.

Reactions: Cedrog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes