sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I know, first straight sex
think story become more lesbian than orginal story idea from deliver guy to son and freind and old guy
but now they make more with doughter and freind and maid
wish make more charcter add like new old man neighbor or massage man more seduction

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
this game is such a breath of fresh air, the slow burn is really hot
Nice to see the slow burn and the mother not turning into a sex crazed hungry manic who will gang bang her way through the game.

When Sophia finaly has penetration sex (outside of the marriage) I think she will tease people but only a few chosen lucky ones will get to bed her.

Last edited:

4lvvays

Jun 19, 2018
Nice to see the slow burn and the mother not turning into a sex crazed hungry manic who will gang bang her way through the game.
its not gonna be long till game devs get too realistic with mother characters that it hits too close too home :LOL:

mac_2529

Feb 17, 2018
I understand the rants of the patrons, waiting too long for meager updates. To be frank, the latest update is good but the slow burn is too painful.

To the non-patrons like me, just enjoy and patiently wait for the updates. We have no voice and no right to complain

Besides, there are tons of other quality games out there. The world doesn't revolve on AWAM alone.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Hey guys, is it better to accept to stay the night at the Heavens house or to go with Abigail to find that restaurant ?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes