Jul 19, 2019
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-23
Release Date: 2019-08-23
Developer: Lust & Passion
Censored: No
Version: 0.085 (Beta)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: - - Walkthrough - Character Guide

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
I hope she will become a slutty whore and go to school in see trough or a hella revealing outfits and be toyed with like bitch she wants to be hehehe

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
Wait, what really??!? I was joking! Pat has a Deagle!! Damn! Which route is this, gonna have to try it, just for the backstory.
when you pass the hobos on the street you have to be annoyed don't ignore them and take subway, later tell your sister about it on the phone and don't get drunk watching the game.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have just noticed in beach changing room with Dylan and Sophia why does the door have a keyhole?lol just asking for trouble

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I have just noticed in beach changing room with Dylan and Sophia why does the door have a keyhole?lol just asking for trouble
Yeah, i also noticed it. It's strange. Maybe Ellie spying :D

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think that You will be dissapointed.Sophia enjoys the teasing but as to her turning into a slut whore who will fuck anything with a pulse,I doubt it very much.When Sophia finaly has sex,outside of marriage,I think only certain people will get to enjoy her flower.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I think that You will be dissapointed.Sophia enjoys the teasing but as to her turning into a slut whore who will fuck anything with a pulse,I doubt it very much.When Sophia finaly has sex,outside of marriage,I think only certain people will get to enjoy her flower.
I am also sure that we will not see Sophia as a totally whore, who fuck with everyone. To sex with all possible characters we need replay with different ways, or few save files.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerox and Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
My assumption is it‘s our (your) decision how far she goes. Or with whom she finally fucks.
I guess she has also an option to fuck with Bennett, the Janitor, the movers, ... and a gangbang with Dylan’s friends. Remember her thoughts after inviting Sam to the bikini modeling. Her thoughts are so extremely awesome and for me at this point definitely surprising. The storyline of AWAM is so huge, there are so many possibilities... or simply not.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My assumption is it‘s our (your) decision how far she goes. Or with whom she finally fucks.
I guess she has also an option to fuck with Bennett, the Janitor, the movers, ... and a gangbang with Dylan’s friends. Remember her thoughts after inviting Sam to the bikini modeling. Her thoughts are so extremely awesome and for me at this point definitely surprising. The storyline of AWAM is so huge, there are so many possibilities... or simply not.
A gangbang with Dylan’s friends!Dylan would have to change his attitude concerning his mother for that to happen.
Bennet I cant see it,maybe a flash or a fondle but naw.
The janitor I think that he has a part to play that will surprise Sophia and change her attitude concerning him.
The mover guys,maybe and maybe also the museum guys,not seen them in a while.
All this may happen but I hope that it does not turn into a point and fuck game and you fuck the whole town, students and next doors cat.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A gangbang with Dylan’s friends!Dylan would have to change his attitude concerning his mother for that to happen.
The janitor I think that he has a part to play that will surprise Sophia and change her attitude concerning him.
All this may happen but I hope that it does not turn into a point and fuck game and you fuck the whole town, students and next doors cat.
Definitely will turn to that.Especialy the last days because we have like 20+ lovers for Sophia.Not to mention that there will be some with more than once/twice sex with Sophia.And they will probably satrt from day 20.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I really cant see that happening,as it would change the whole game.
I guess we will have to wait and see.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Why not next doors cats?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes