woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Dildo is not so sensual. Only oral lesbian sex!:sneaky:
Although the some situation would be interesting, Sophia would secretly take her daughter's dildo but forget to clean it. Later, Ellie want to masturbate and takes a dildo in her mouth and realizes that she is tasting her mother's juices.:love:
And before Sophie tastes from dildo Nathalie juices... :)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dildo is not so sensual. Only oral lesbian sex!:sneaky:
Although the some situation would be interesting, Sophia would secretly take her daughter's dildo but forget to clean it. Later, Ellie want to masturbate and takes a dildo in her mouth and realizes that she is tasting her mother's juices.:love:
sophie liking ellie dirty dildo could be very hot.
i played the good wife path has fine a nice sex scene in the shower.

Jimmylol

Sep 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.085.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
It doesn't work I press install app and says app did not install immediately

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Why is this game only 3 1/2 stars? should be more.
well it depends on your fetish if you like being blueballing and teasing maybe you rate this 5 stars, although this game is lacking in its sex scenes, plus the development time is just absolutely ridiculous taking for about 4-10 years to let us see sophia having sex with another man however i think the story is fun to follow that's why the rating is just 3 and half star

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It doesn't work I press install app and says app did not install immediately
have Android 5.0 at least, enough free space and don't update another app not done by me.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why is this game only 3 1/2 stars? should be more.
Because many people on this shit planet, ahm, no, I start different...

It's like people on Amazon, rating a product bad because delivery service took too long... People don't rate the game itself (for example story, hot characters, quality of renders) instead the frustrated horde rates the things around it like frequency of updates or size (uh I don't like the Merc S-class they facelift it way to less only every three(?) years, what a shit car...)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Because many people on this shit planet, ahm, no, I start different...

It's like people on Amazon, rating a product bad because delivery service took too long... People don't rate the game itself (for example story, hot characters, quality of renders) instead the frustrated horde rates the things around it like frequency of updates or size (uh I don't like the Merc S-class they facelift it way to less only every three(?) years, what a shit car...)
And some of them press ctrl and skipping, and ofcourse they not any reading, and when they not seeing any boobs, they rush to write angry review :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes