armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really cant see that happening,as it would change the whole game.
I guess we will have to wait and see.
Of course it will change the game.Did you realy expect that the game won't reach the sex scenes and will stay only with teases?
And because the sex is put into the last third of the game,there is no way to keep it same as now.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of course it will change the game.Did you realy expect that the game won't reach the sex scenes and will stay only with teaser?
And because the sex is put into the last third of the game,there is no way to keep it same as now.
I did not explain myself very well in that comment.
sex scenes ok cool but banging the whole soccer team in the changing rooms or the whole school.

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
Mr. Morello asked Sophia to accompany him on business trips (one debt agreement) and after several trips, Sophia would fall in love with him....:sleep:

• Wow
Reactions: woj_tec

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would of thought Sophia would of got herself a dildo by now,or at least borrow Ellie's dildo so Ellie could catch her using it.

Reactions: Hlextor

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I would of thought Sophia would of got herself a dildo by now,or at least borrow Ellie's dildo so Ellie could catch her using it.
Dildo is not so sensual. Only oral lesbian sex!:sneaky:
Although the some situation would be interesting, Sophia would secretly take her daughter's dildo but forget to clean it. Later, Ellie want to masturbate and takes a dildo in her mouth and realizes that she is tasting her mother's juices.:love:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dildo is not so sensual. Only oral lesbian sex!:sneaky:
Although the some situation would be interesting, Sophia would secretly take her daughter's dildo but forget to clean it. Later, Ellie want to masturbate and takes a dildo in her mouth and realizes that she is tasting her mother's juices.:love:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes