Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
My only concern with this game is that it's... predictable.

Peak of each update: half boobs > half pussy > show boobs (this update) > show pussy (next update)

Hope I'm wrong cause the dev does have the power to throw the ball out of the park.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My only concern with this game is that it's... predictable.

Peak of each update: half boobs > half pussy > show boobs (this update) > show pussy (next update)

Hope I'm wrong cause the dev does have the power to throw the ball out of the park.
half boob to sam and bare breasted showing panties to Dylan.I have sent Dylan away just to see what happens.So you could say Sam is in line for some sugar,but other than soccer moms,maid or the old guys he does have some choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I understand the rants of the patrons, waiting too long for meager updates. To be frank, the latest update is good but the slow burn is too painful.

To the non-patrons like me, just enjoy and patiently wait for the updates. We have no voice and no right to complain

Besides, there are tons of other quality games out there. The world doesn't revolve on AWAM alone.
Are they Patrons though? I might be confusing threads here, but if you are a Patron, the effective forum for ranting is Patreon. Ranting about a game here is just pissing into the wind.

Personally I love this game - especially the tension between the characters. This and JOHN and are the few precious games with an actual story and a Female Protag with Lesbian route.

As has been pointed out (actually a fair few people recently which is nice), if you are getting blue balls, you can always go elsewhere. There are plenty of other games if this isn't your thing.

roro

May 29, 2017
no, now just 10%of400
I think it will be about last week of november
That's not really 10% of 400 (which is 2.5% of the total work).
Scene creation and rendering are more time consuming and are 85% of the work (according to the dev), so it's more like 4.25% of the total work.

Last edited:

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
be nice if the dev could speed things up by limiting the number of renders per update and maybe outsourcing some scene's, there are some great fan made scene's on this site he could use right now.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
@vladimirk

Or Dylan just let Aiden corrupt his mother
I doubt it as Dylan dislikes Aiden so much also Dylan seems to get very jealous about things concerning his mother,but who knows

It will be interesting to see how Sophia goes from showing off her breasts and underwear to more intimate things

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She already used that Deagle on hobos, who tried raped Sophia :LOL:

Yes, it is likely. Aiden just don’t know yet that we are just using him to corrupt Sophia :unsure:
Wait, what really??!? I was joking! Pat has a Deagle!! Damn! Which route is this, gonna have to try it, just for the backstory.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait, what really??!? I was joking! Pat has a Deagle!! Damn! Which route is this, gonna have to try it, just for the backstory.
When Sophia goes to the hair salon taker the subway route instead of the car

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes