armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are u blind ??
I render VHS videos it took billion times to re-create them. U don't even read comments. I don't throw random numbers, I know something about rendering that u are too lazy to try. VIDEOS AND 3D MODELS are really pain in the ass to render especially to re-creat old VHS tapes like myself. But to put images and couple of models - u need maximum 2 or 3 weeks if u are focused on 6 to 8 hours per day. Boy, u never worked anything in your life. U're just a wagon follower who's blind from jerking on Sophia pictures. And stop tag me. If u don't like my comments. I ain't tag ya, only spit mine opinion and u keep coming back like blind follower. If u wanna support guy, don't jump on my comment. Write your own independence.
Well that was just a big fat lie that rendering VHS videos took billion times.Or you don't know what mean billion.
Yes you can make a decent renders pretty fast but something of the quality of the best looking games takes several times more.
Choosing the right lightning is real pain in the ass.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well that was just a big fat lie that rendering VHS videos took billion times.Or you don't know what mean billion.
Yes you can make a decent renders pretty fast but something of the quality of the best looking games takes several times more.
Choosing the right lightning is real pain in the ass.
If we are very very quiet he may go away

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lighting and shaders came in package, sooo u can create anything. But re-create old VHS tapes and put them in HD modern filters...u don't know what ya yalkin' 'bout.
You realy just say that VHS will take a billion more days par example?Well if you that lazy.

Reactions: roro
Apr 22, 2019
Please don't tag me if u don't have anything smart to say about rendering. Blind followers who lost eyes on jerking on Sophia pix, ...I ask one more time: count how many animations and clips game have ?? If u need 3 months to put 150-300 jpg images dozens 3d models and 1 translation - u must be either brainless or milk money. I will understand 3 months if game is half hour update at least. But we have only couple scense 5 minutes gameplay, no animations at all (as I said, last animation was JERKING DICK IN SHOWER ON THE BEACH, 3 UPDATES AGO) ...sooo rendering of everything should be pain in the ass only if guy lost focus or wanna milk money.
you are right what is making me feel bad is the people who like this game are standing opposite to all who complain about it, and this is make the dev screw it up,becouse they make it easy for him, if this game will become like milfy city on hold for more than year and taking their money i am not surprised

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So teach me how u put VHS in PC ?? U are smart boy. Xplain to us how u put VHS tape into PC if u say that is so fast to do. I have over 1000 vhs dad's tapes, sooo teach us smart boy how to put VHS into PC ?? It's not USB u know...haaaaaaaaahhahaahhaha please u make me laugh.
You realise that if you are lucky you have like 37 000 days life,right?How that is even close to your billion statement?

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
aaaaaahhahaaha man, u make my day, as I said:
game was started 2 years ago, when Sophia dear had almost 40...when she finally fuk Dylan, she will be 60 years old granny ruined skin, hanging tits, melting face...7 months per 2 updates she showed him boobs in 2 years, now we wait 2 years to show Dylan ass...then 2 years more to show him pussy...at the end, 60 years old Sophia bang Dylan who lost his virginty in 40 years with his ''sexy'' mom - I mean granny.
:ROFLMAO: ..what is the famous song by Adele?.... Oh yeah....milking in the deep....

• Haha
Reactions: VladimirKaleta

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
this game is almost perfect. nothing seems rushed and how Sophia behaves is actually somewhat at least plausible (unlike the cock starved protagonists from other games). the models and renders are really good for all the female characters, the english is decent and the scenes are hot.

I hope the developer never listens to the nerds complaining about this game that expect her to change and become a slut in ONLY A FEW DAYS ON INGAME TIME. I'm not a patreon (and I'm pretty sure 99% of the people complaining about the pace of this game are not either) and I don't care about how slow the updates come out, as long as the quality is similar to what has been done thus far. And to the people that say there is 'no sexual content', there IS sexual content, on both routes, she is just not taking BBCs in every hole (yet :sneaky:) like how the people that have a problem with the game want her to.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Nerds ??
Boy, only nerd is the one who jerk cock and support 2 updates per 7 month. I am with ya for rushing things...but this make no sence at all. To stall thing is much worst than rushing little boy.
I would suggest taking some english classes, since you clearly didn't understand the part in which I said I don't care about the rate at which the updates come out. My points were all in regards to what happens in game.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I swear if the first sex is blackmail by that mafioso or aiden im gona cba..
This is not the type of the game.. it is constant build of lust and longing for sexual touch.. not blackmail and forcing things on MC.. This is not Elenas life or shit like that..

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I swear if the first sex is blackmail by that mafioso or aiden im gona cba..
This is not the type of the game.. it is constant build of lust and longing for sexual touch.. not blackmail and forcing things on MC.. This is not Elenas life or shit like that..
The first sex will not be by Aiden's blackmail.I think the fisrt sex(outside marriage) is lesbian

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
If you dislike some of the game anywhere in this site. Simply move on and play another games or go get some life. If you have been patron any of the Dev and you see them do shit or you dislike the content, go whine at his patreon or cancel your pledge if nothing has changes. Dont whine at the game thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . I havent play this game since early of this year cause I see it slow in progression. So I move on and get some life maybe some of you need it too.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We in New Zealand live in free country. Sooo I can speak free either on Patreon or here. I chose to speak here because is available to many others who can't see on Patreon - as simply as it can be. If u are moved from the game, why da hell u speak here then ?? U said u quit on it early on this year, so why u cry then ?? I quit on it 2 or 3 updates ago. It was 4th update I think. Real question is: why u spit comments then ?? I wrote some facts about slow progress cause it is obvious that 97% of games here are abandoned on similar ways. Name me 1 good game that was finished in last 2, 3 years ??? Maybe only DREAMS OF DESIRE and THE TWIST. That's all.
The Twist is not done.
ISCTOR,ICCreations,INCETON and Daniels K each one have some finished games in last 4 years.Also
Dreaming of Dana
Acting Lessons
Depraved Awakening
Life with Mary
Triangle

Reactions: reni

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ISctor games not developing last 2 years.
Milf's Villa was his last product it was finished 3 years ago.
The other games are not even high rankings. They are low rating, usually bad attention. I asked: NAME ME THE GREAT GAME THAT WAS FINISHED ?? And yes, Twist was finished around .30 update, but it was re-activated since then few times, to fix some bugs etc.
Actualy Milf's Villa was done less than 2 years ago.Same for Incest Story 2.
No The Twist is not done,not even close.We are expecting next update in 4-5 days.
Not to mention you didin't ask for great game,only a good game.
And the ones I have posted are more than good.It's another thing if you don't like DA,AL,DoDana etc.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
- Big Brother
- Familly Secrets
- Innocent Mother
- Sins of Father
- the Davis Family
- My Hot Legacy
- etc etc etc
all are similar high rating games and similar genre like this one...
Sooo, seems to me, whenever developer collect enough money, he switch accounts and start new game...yes I know Patreon banned some of the games etc, but this can be workaround if u really wanna do job till the end. Problem is...barley 5% of developers does job till the end. Usually disappear after milking or whatsoever.
Most projects that are abandoned are hardly milking.They are expecting to make a lots of money but when don't pass 100-200$-well they disappear.
And the % of completed game is low also because most game are not finished.They continue to get new content for years.SU,Roundscape Adorevia,Glassix,Superpowered are among the oldest and longest games.Some are already in the 5-th year of development.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes