Nov 28, 2017
  • All previous rewards
  • Get access to the latest version 6 days earlier
  • Access to some hot scenes of future releases
  • 1080p versions of some of the best scenes and animations
  • Your name mention in the credits
  • You get to vote for future game topics
  • And… YOU’RE JUST AWESOME!!!
all of that. and access to the special page to download the game.
Can We share Us .. That All of Contant to ppl ? IS IT LEGAL?

• Angry
Reactions: JagHond

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can We share Us .. That All of Contant to ppl ? IS IT LEGAL?
I am curious about the legend patron and I may just do it so I can get access to what may happen in future releases of the game,but it would only be on release month and not all the time.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there’s no cheat menu.

however you can use the walkthrough or utilize the console to boost point levels of Sam/Dylan if they aren’t high enough.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Sophie/Ellie content could also be Sophia helping Ellie shave. But it would also be fun if Ellie helped Sophia behind the divider - the two are becoming increasingly comfortable seeing each other naked, so it is not unfeasible.

---
To open up the console: and hit Shift + O.
And it's not just Sam and Dylan: Variable List.

Does anybody know what the "ellie_bitch" variable does? Sounds interesting.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Unlocked

Some information about the current game development
1) With around 140 renders , the alternative event with Sophia, Amber, Dylan and Sam turned out a little bit more elaborate than I previously thought.

2) Currently I'm developing the "bikini fashion show event(s)" but I'm going to take a break with it for around 5 days now and edit the whole story (storylines). This is something I'm kicking down the road for over a year! During this time a lot of story ideas have crossed my mind so that I have a lot of notes to pass and include the best into the storylines plust re-edit some. All of this must be very well thought out! Additionally I'm going to include one "bonus storyline" which I considered but didn't plan at first because it's a storyline where Sophia as the actual MC isn't included. But after some feedback I think most would be very pleased with it!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I'm going to include one "bonus storyline" which I considered but didn't plan at first because it's a storyline where Sophia as the actual MC isn't included. But after some feedback I think most would be very pleased with it! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
crazy idea the liam event in his the work?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm going to include one "bonus storyline" which I considered but didn't plan at first because it's a storyline where Sophia as the actual MC isn't included. But after some feedback I think most would be very pleased with it! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
crazy idea the liam event in his the work?
Hmmm? Ellie or Patricia POV?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and roro

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018

Unlocked

Some information about the current game development
1) With around 140 renders , the alternative event with Sophia, Amber, Dylan and Sam turned out a little bit more elaborate than I previously thought.

2) Currently I'm developing the "bikini fashion show event(s)" but I'm going to take a break with it for around 5 days now and edit the whole story (storylines). This is something I'm kicking down the road for over a year! During this time a lot of story ideas have crossed my mind so that I have a lot of notes to pass and include the best into the storylines plust re-edit some. All of this must be very well thought out! Additionally I'm going to include one "bonus storyline" which I considered but didn't plan at first because it's a storyline where Sophia as the actual MC isn't included. But after some feedback I think most would be very pleased with it!
probably next update would be early november then

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes