Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can't destroy my dream:DI just want to see a kiss between Ellie and Sophia :sneaky:
Ok Liam and Aiden kissing in ladies clothes
Or Julia and Ellie want to explore some more and Sophia watches them
Dylan and Patrica have sex Sophia catches them
Sophia catches Sam wanking off with one of her favorite bra

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I don't want to ruin anyone's dreams, but to fantasize about hypothetical threesomes on the filthy route, when on this path we managed to see Sophia's tits just a short time ago, is a bit like planning a trip to Mars (whose average distance from Earth is 220,000,000 km) when we barely arrived on the Moon (384,400 km).
However, if we want to let our imagination run wild, under the motto of "The grass is always greener on the other side", I opt for Neil/Amber/Sophia.
we already saw sophia and patricia boobs in past upgrades.ellie boobs and natalie pussy was the big thing in the last upgrade.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Or Aiden,bennet,sam and Dylan Sophia catches them and has a heart attack and dies,surprise ending
With Liam ofcourse :unsure: And Sophia catches them etc etc :unsure:
It is looking like that may happen soon. Possibly within next couple updates. I do like the idea of Sophia helping Ellie with shaving though.
Yeah, i wait their shaving too. Maybe in the next update :sneaky:

Reactions: Farun2000

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia catches Dylan wearing her underwear and put him over her knee and spanks him

• Haha
Reactions: Lerox

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody please post android save for the end of 0.75 so that I can start with fully filthy route?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes