laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev I'm truly hoping Sophia does not turn into some slut this story will no be canon anymore theres no way to get her into turning slutty or committing incest I know you have to make money but you'll take away everything this game is about if you turn this into another female Protagonist turned into a whore with all her beliefs and values you cannot get someone like her that's a 40ish yr old women to start doing degrading things it's completely impossible this why U said the story will no longer be canon press her to a certain point I understand before she snaps out of it and not do anything that's a definite thumbs up

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dev I'm truly hoping Sophia does not turn into some slut this story will no be canon anymore theres no way to get her into turning slutty or committing incest I know you have to make money but you'll take away everything this game is about if you turn this into another female Protagonist turned into a whore with all her beliefs and values you cannot get someone like her that's a 40ish yr old women to start doing degrading things it's completely impossible this why U said the story will no longer be canon press her to a certain point I understand before she snaps out of it and not do anything that's a definite thumbs up
I don't see the problem.
You can play Good Wife route and refuse every otherthan Liam.Nobody is forcing you to make Sophia a whore.
amber/sophia/dylan/sam
bikini show
sunbath event
bennet date :mad:
ellie/sophia event
that all we know.
I wonder something.
In last update of JOHN we get a hint for a surprising threesome,a one that no one was expecting-Jessica/Rosa/mr.Parker.
In AWAM which threesome you think will be the most surprising?
I am sure we can exclude Sophia/Liam +any male or any of the 4 major characters.
For threesome involving Liam,the candidates are probably
1.Nathalie
2.Alyssa
3.Vicky
Maybe even only the first one.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I don't see the problem.
You can play Good Wife route and refuse every otherthan Liam.Nobody is forcing you to make Sophia a whore.

I wonder something.
In last update of JOHN we get a hint for a surprising threesome,a one that no one was expecting-Jessica/Rosa/mr.Parker.
In AWAM which threesome you think will be the most surprising?
I am sure we can exclude Sophia/Liam +any male or any of the 4 major characters.
For threesome involving Liam,the candidates are probably
1.Nathalie
2.Alyssa
3.Vicky
Maybe even only the first one.
I vote for foursome, Nathalie Alyssa Vicky and ofcourse Sophia ;)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the only treesome for liam is the sophia/natalie/liam.Alyssa is only for sophia (a little bird told me that:love:)and for vicky a see a threesome but with her boyfriend.
a crazy theesome could be Sophia/bennet/emma or Sophia/aiden/jennifer or sophia/ellie/claire

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the only treesome for liam is the sophia/natalie/liam.Alyssa is only for sophia (a little bird told me that:love:)and for vicky a see a threesome but with her boyfriend.
a crazy theesome could be Sophia/bennet/emma or Sophia/aiden/jennifer or sophia/ellie/claire
No crazy will be Liam/Dylan/Ellie
I vote for foursome, Nathalie Alyssa Vicky and ofcourse Sophia ;)
I bet we can exclude foursome on Good Wife route.
Anyway,I wonder if the most expected threesome is Sophia/Dylan/Sam or Sophia/Patricia/Ellie
and the foursome Sophia/Patricia/Dylan/Ellie or Sophia/Amber/Dylan/Sam.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bennet,Aiden not a chance

• Haha
Reactions: Lukasz1

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
meh a liam/sophia/ellie or liam/sophia/dylan or liam/dylan/ellie is not posible(liam is to boring).
ok i got a crazy one natalie/dylan/sam :unsure:

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I don't want to ruin anyone's dreams, but to fantasize about hypothetical threesomes on the filthy route, when on this path we managed to see Sophia's tits just a short time ago, is a bit like planning a trip to Mars (whose average distance from Earth is 220,000,000 km) when we barely arrived on the Moon (384,400 km).
However, if we want to let our imagination run wild, under the motto of "The grass is always greener on the other side", I opt for Neil/Amber/Sophia.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't want to ruin anyone's dreams, but to fantasize about hypothetical threesomes on the filthy route, when on this path we managed to see Sophia's tits just a short time ago, is a bit like planning a trip to Mars (whose average distance from Earth is 220,000,000 km) when we barely arrived on the Moon (384,400 km).
However, if we want to let our imagination run wild, under the motto of "The grass is always greener on the other side", I opt for Neil/Amber/Sophia.
Liam and Aiden having sex in his office

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes