mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
when does the new release come?
Approximately 45 days have passed since the last update and the current development progress has not even advanced to 50%. Therefore, it is most likely that the new release will be in early December, that would only happen if Lust&Blackmail didn't have his usual setbacks or make more useless polls in the next days.

If you're optimistic, you can expect the update in the last days of November (which, if it were the case, would most likely be November 30, 23h 59m 59s), but that's difficult or almost impossible to happen, unless lust&blackmail omits some event and he says he'll include it in the next update.

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
Approximately 45 days have passed since the last update and the current development progress has not even advanced to 50%. Therefore, it is most likely that the new release will be in early December, that would only happen if Lust&Blackmail didn't have his usual setbacks or make more useless polls in the next days.

If you're optimistic, you can expect the update in the last days of November (which, if it were the case, would most likely be November 30, 23h 59m 59s), but that's difficult or almost impossible to happen, unless lust&blackmail omits some event and he says he'll include it in the next update.
I repeat for the 100 time: We don't care, we support him as long as story is real, when you guys will understand that is not easy for mother to fuck her son quickly, only geniuses know how to make a game real, I not mind if he release it in November 2020, but i want a realistic story.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I repeat for the 100 time: We don't care, we support him as long as story is real, when you guys will understand that is not easy for mother to fuck her son quickly, only geniuses know how to make a game real, I not mind if he release it in November 2020, but i want a realistic story.
with this step... you will tell this tale to your grandsons;)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
awamfan, that would in game to portray realistic history, she must was be on fact. I don't think the author has experienced anything like this. It even seems to me that there is no history as such. The author comes up with it in the course of creating the game. At least I have that feeling as the game progresses from the beginning. There's nothing wrong with that. All the stories in the great movies are made up.

Reactions: awamfan

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
awamfan, that would in game to portray realistic history, she must was be on fact. I don't think the author has experienced anything like this. It even seems to me that there is no history as such. The author comes up with it in the course of creating the game. At least I have that feeling as the game progresses from the beginning. There's nothing wrong with that. All the stories in the great movies are made up.
No no no, he is very organize. he has the story already written that why he refuse to change anything based on fans request

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Some news of the seconde task of aiden ? I hope she will have to take off her panties and show her pussy !

And is it planned that in one of the task she sleeps with one or another? Or is just a teasing ?

sorry for english
1570543795360.png

Reactions: awamfan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As soon as done :D I guess early November:unsure:
Or 31. October. But I think also it will be the first week in November.
It won't.
I have a birthday on 1 november and my guess is there won't an update of any of the games I like.
Some news of the seconde task of aiden ? I hope she will have to take off her panties and show her pussy !

And is it planned that in one of the task she sleeps with one or another? Or is just a teasing ?

sorry for english
View attachment 422819
No problem with your english.
The problem is your expectation for task 2.
There is simply no way for something like that so early.
Following your example there must be orgy on task 6 or 7:)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes