Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
I think that you may have the wrong game.Slut whore Sophia,I doubt it very much.
Why will we be entitled to all kinds of things ? Most people on here are not patrons.He can do whatever he likes with the game.
yes but he is not going to stop the game after teasing ... without sex?

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold
Feb 7, 2018
Do you think Dylan and / or Sam are going to get out their cocks ?
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO ! ;) Why ?! But what will happen then it takes a little teasing ^^ because she likes that and she loves their young huge cocks !! and when the next shower with janitor ?
yes but he is not going to stop the game after teasing ... without sex?

Dude, chill. Old dog is fuc*ing with you. Threesome is already confirmed in the next version. Here is a leaked render. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Dude, chill. Old dog is fuc*ing with you. Threesome is already confirmed in the next version. Here is a leaked render. :sneaky:
MMMhhh MMMhhh not so fast we need more teasing for this but when sophia go sex in any position will be come annnhhhhh L&P is a god

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
bullshit i dont buy even breaking bad was changed after first season
"The story is already planned out (and also already written!!!) for about 30 playable days and will have a few different endings." - Copied directly from L&P's Patreon. They could very well change it, but for the most part story seems set.

And this is why I do Fan Art. My tastes are different (since I'm on the Filthy/Lesbian route), but the game allows for that. Incest will likely never happen, at least officially, and even sex on the Filthy route will probably be endgame.

awamfan - are you on the Filthy or GW route? I'm curious who your ideal endgame of Sophia's partner is.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
"The story is already planned out (and also already written!!!) for about 30 playable days and will have a few different endings." - Copied directly from L&P's Patreon. They could very well change it, but for the most part story seems set.

And this is why I do Fan Art. My tastes are different (since I'm on the Filthy/Lesbian route), but the game allows for that. Incest will likely never happen, at least officially, and even sex on the Filthy route will probably be endgame.

awamfan - are you on the Filthy or GW route? I'm curious who your ideal endgame of Sophia's partner is.
you are a patreon and you had access to the whole story? so L & P confirmed that there would be no incest or other sex scene? just teasing from start to finish?

sorry for english

• Haha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you are a patreon and you had access to the whole story? so L & P confirmed that there would be no incest or other sex scene? just teasing from start to finish?

sorry for english
Noone has access to the whole story. But Patreon has strict rules against incest. Nudity is okay, but incest - is against Patreon's rules. In terms of the plot - I'm just making educated guesses (which is why that particular comment wasn't referenced), keeping in mind that L&P is attempting realism here.

There will definitely be sex scenes - there are two possible with Liam already (and this is an adult game after all) - but with Bennett or Morello (or even the women like Nathalie, Alyssa or Vicky), that will take development and time, and there are only 30 playable days.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

sorry for english
NO access to the whole story,he posted his plans for the story,but nobody really knows what will happen.Besides himself.His hints for the game are rare,take the bikini event,his hints are sparse and never give away any valuable clues.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Noone has access to the whole story. But Patreon has strict rules against incest. Nudity is okay, but incest - is against Patreon's rules. In terms of the plot - I'm just making educated guesses (which is why that particular comment wasn't referenced), keeping in mind that L&P is attempting realism here.

There will definitely be sex scenes - there are two possible with Liam already (and this is an adult game after all) - but with Bennett or Morello (or even the women like Nathalie, Alyssa or Vicky), that will take development and time, and there are only 30 playable days.
I think Alyssa will try it on with Sophia other than that details are sparse

• Love
Reactions: lockerxx

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
NO access to the whole story,he posted his plans for the story,but nobody really knows what will happen.Besides himself.His hints for the game are rare,take the bikini event,his hints are sparse and never give away any valuable clues.
you know why the hints are rare? because he writes the story as he proceeds am really surprised you guys are buying it , so many naiive persons in the world

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes