farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
you know why the hints are rare? because he writes the story as he proceeds am really surprised you guys are buying it , so many naiive persons in the world
Not really, the endings for every storyline is probably already write. But he dialogues write ti him on the go development. Nevertheless, the storyline for each events line is ready for a long time. :unsure:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
you know why the hints are rare? because he writes the story as he proceeds am really surprised you guys are buying it , so many naiive persons in the world
Not really, the endings for every storyline is probably already write. But he dialogues write ti him on the go development. Nevertheless, the storyline for each events line is ready for a long time. :unsure:
Screenshot_1.jpg

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
"The story is already planned out (and also already written!!!) for about 30 playable days and will have a few different endings." - Copied directly from L&P's Patreon. They could very well change it, but for the most part story seems set.

And this is why I do Fan Art. My tastes are different (since I'm on the Filthy/Lesbian route), but the game allows for that. Incest will likely never happen, at least officially, and even sex on the Filthy route will probably be endgame.

awamfan - are you on the Filthy or GW route? I'm curious who your ideal endgame of Sophia's partner is.
What's for me? I'm on the NUN route...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes