Nov 23, 2018
Agreed, but there is a possibility Dylan could have bought a transparent or a string bikini, and we see more of her. Or there could even be a pool scene where they are swimming together and there be some touching via clothed, with hard on, like we got from basketball scene.

Might just be my wishful thinking though.

Maybe he is not rushing, maybe it's just an hardware upgrade! :LOL: Jeez, you can't be real.
One thing I learnt from my short stay on this forum/thread is awamfan is way too hyped about this game. Dude needs to chill at times with his support.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agreed but there is a possibility Dylan could have bought a transparent bikini or a string, and we see more of her. Or there could even be a pool scene where they swimming together and there be some touching via clothed, with hard on, like we got from basketball scene.

Might just be my wishful thinking though.

One thing I learnt from my short stay on this forum/thread is awamfan is way to hyper about this game. Dude need to chill at times with his support.
We support a good game,great graphics and a not too bad story.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
No, but I hope she flashes her boobs entirely to Sam as well maybe even let them touch. I know, I know... Just kidding... It's too early for that :(
MMMhhh mmmhhh Sophia Sophia Sophia but where will you go in 1 or 2 years of development especially with the thoughts of the latest updated !

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
One thing i learnt from my age is that the more you get older the more you discover that sex is in the brain . the whole stimulation comes from up there that's why this game is popular among us geezers and the bloody l&p is taking advantage of us, by the time we get the sex, the thing doesn't get up anymore

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Tell me that we do not even represent 15% of this story and that after all this teasing, we will be entitled to all kinds of things in many places ...... MMMMMhhh Sophia !

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Tell me that we do not even represent 15% of this story and that after all this teasing, we will be entitled to all kinds of things in many places ...... MMMMMhhh Sophia !
I think that you may have the wrong game.Slut whore Sophia,I doubt it very much.
Why will we be entitled to all kinds of things ? Most people on here are not patrons.He can do whatever he likes with the game.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Come on guys, let's admit it. This game will probably be never finished. Let's hope he may just release the full story which I really wanna know how and where it goes...
I admit that I am also afraid that he gives up the game especially with his operation, but I keep hope and I really think that when teasing give way to sex, even if it is only a handjob , more and more people will follow the way the story is written by the developer

sorry for english

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes