images\Day3_7_A6_Alyssa_looks_quietly_on_Sophia.webp
images\Day3_7_A7_Sophia_and_Alyssa_looking_at_each_other_quietly.webp
images\Day3_7_A8_Alyssa_laughs_cause_she_revealed_so_much_about_her.webp
images\Day3_7_A9_Sophia_is_totally_bewitched_by_Alyssas_smile.webp

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I vote for Patricia but don't ask me how :ROFLMAO:
Last I heard it's called ovo-ovo fertilisation - it's in it's trial stages. With Patricia you're going to have consanguination issues - any of the other women, not a problem.

Old dog and deio - thanks for the clarification.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Why I think it will be Alyssa
Day3_7_A4_Sophia_compliments_Alyssa.webp
images\Day3_7_A5_Sophia_looks_quietly_in_Alyssas_eyes.webp
images\Day3_7_A6_Alyssa_looks_quietly_on_Sophia.webp
images\Day3_7_A7_Sophia_and_Alyssa_looking_at_each_other_quietly.webp
images\Day3_7_A8_Alyssa_laughs_cause_she_revealed_so_much_about_her.webp
images\Day3_7_A9_Sophia_is_totally_bewitched_by_Alyssas_smile.webp
Yeah, they two really attracted to each other :sneaky:

Reactions: lockerxx

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i hope that day 11 is the first kiss between sophia and alyssa:love:.i have to wait to march of next year. worst case scenario.
i think the liam path is still in the game but more short.

Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Old dog - farrah mentioned getting Sophia pregnant by Patricia, but didn't know how it could be done. So I explained.

Oh, and consanguination is the technical geneticist term for incest. Technically it means "bringing together of blood"

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i hope that day 11 is the first kiss between sophia and alyssa:love:.i have to wait to march of next year. worst case scenario.
i think the liam path is still in the game but more short.
Anyway you are more lucky than me :sneaky: , no doubt the kiss between Sophie and Ellie in the next year will not be. Maybe only in 2021 :cry:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyway you are more lucky than me :sneaky: , no doubt the kiss between Sophie and Ellie in the next year will not be. Maybe only in 2021 :cry:
Doesn't that depend on the next club scene? Logan and that lot got Sophia and Patricia to kiss fairly easily. Which may happen the next weekend in game.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Doesn't that depend on the next club scene? Logan and that lot got Sophia and Patricia to kiss fairly easily. Which may happen the next weekend in game.
Too early to romantic kiss between them. Maybe after 5-7 game days, but this is 2 years. Although maybe I'm wrong and it will be earlier :unsure:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Too early to romantic kiss between them. Maybe after 5-7 game days, but this is 2 years. Although maybe I'm wrong and it will be earlier :unsure:
I think the romance will start with Ellie and Julia,Julia has deep feeling for Ellie.But we will have to wait and see.

I would Also like to see Aiden getting a Lobotomy and also be able to shove bennets incredibly snall cock down his own throat

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After looking through the code I have so many dam questions now and no answers,time for a cold shower I guess:mad:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I would Also like to see Aiden getting a Lobotomy and also be able to shove bennets incredibly snall cock down his own throat
I wish I could see it :LOL:
we got another event with ellie in the second part of day 10.who know what could happen? :devilish:
Shaving or masturbating :love: But more likely only discussion about it. Ellie knows about mom problems with masturbating. She should help her mom! :devilish:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the romance will start with Ellie and Julia,Julia has deep feeling for Ellie.But we will have to wait and see.

Ellie/Julia is my personal preference, at least of the likely scenarios ;). In terms of Aiden, I always assumed Patricia's Deagle would get involved eventually. But your suggestion is fun too, at least for those that aren't Aiden fans.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes