farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Half update or full update?
The "pool scene block" turned out to be much more elaborate than expected with countless of different persnickety adjusted poses, expressions and effects with all together over 600 renders. So I'd like to ask you if you'd prefer a half update with only the pool events or if you're OK with waiting a litte bit longer for the full update with all events? The potential "half update" I could release either end of this month or at the beginning of the next at the latest. A full update... uncertain.
The "pool event block" are 3 scenes from which you'll play only 1 depending on your previous decisions. These are once again: 1) The alternative event if Sophia sends Dylan away 2) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan only 3) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan and Sam. The two versions of the bikini fashion show are very similar but still different!
But if Sophia's sent Dylan away plus didn't make the bikini deal with him on day 14, you wouldn't have any event at all.

1)Half update 0.0875 cause I don't wanna wait anymore!

2)I'm OK with waiting a little longer for the full update 0.09 with all events

I'm voted for second opiton ;)

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019

The "pool scene block" turned out to be much more elaborate than expected with countless of different persnickety adjusted poses, expressions and effects with all together over 600 renders. So I'd like to ask you if you'd prefer a half update with only the pool events or if you're OK with waiting a litte bit longer for the full update with all events? The potential "half update" I could release either end of this month or at the beginning of the next at the latest. A full update... uncertain.
The "pool event block" are 3 scenes from which you'll play only 1 depending on your previous decisions. These are once again: 1) The alternative event if Sophia sends Dylan away 2) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan only 3) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan and Sam. The two versions of the bikini fashion show are very similar but still different!
But if Sophia's sent Dylan away plus didn't make the bikini deal with him on day 14, you wouldn't have any event at all.

Seems is true the release will be in decembre
I agree with you vote 2

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I want to go for 1st option but 2nd would be a better idea

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do we know about the alternative event?

EDIT: Oh, and what are the vote results at the moment? Half or full update?

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Great. So if I refused to follow Dylan it blocks me from Sam's content. Eh...
You are wrong.If you refuse Aiden you lose Sam:)
I am sure second option will win.
Let's hope it will be this year.
BTW this should make you all realise that from now he almost will need to make 2 games at the same time.And I have told it months ago.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i am ok with the delay for the full day but i want a preview.
You must be more specific.
Or you will end with a preview of the water in the pool:)
I hope you are right, the sooner we get rid of liam the better... Even by giving him what he wants...
You know how much time it takes to get rid of the step-dad in The Tyrant?Almost 2 years:)So we maybe are close.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes