Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There's no indication from L&P there's going to be a gangbang anyway. It doesn't seem their style. But as long as people let me have my fantasies, I'll reciprocate and let them have theirs.

And on the off chance I'm completely wrong and there is one, all you need to do is to edit the code.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
These are once again: 1) The alternative event if Sophia sends Dylan away 2) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan only 3) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan and Sam. The two versions of the bikini fashion show are very similar but still different!
But if Sophia's sent Dylan away plus didn't make the bikini deal with him on day 14, you wouldn't have any event at all.
So, when she send Dylan away, does that mean, that Sam sees the full Show? Or is that and Option for the Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam Pool Event? :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
kavouropati - I'm fairly sure you can play the game without any incest at all, particularly if you're on the Good Wife route. It just happens to be that the most interesting encounters at the moment (straight or lesbian) involve family members. There are no patches that I'm aware of, but in a week or so I'm going to start looking at modding the game anyway.

Taker Fan - I believe if you send Dylan away, it's the day after the show. Might be interesting to see what L&P actually has in store on the Sam front in that scenario for the rest of the game. I'd never even considered it.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Taker Fan - I believe if you send Dylan away, it's the day after the show. Might be interesting to see what L&P actually has in store on the Sam front in that scenario for the rest of the game. I'd never even considered it.
Yeah it can be. Or it will be a Sam only Show? Or some interaction with Sam? Becuase we also had to choose, if Dylan stays quiet, he is ok with Sophia and other men. In that case, it would be Sam.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Since it looks like people are OK with waiting for full update, there will be some teasers, plus I'll show you Sophia's new tan look and also there will be a poll about what she's gonna wear for dinner with Bennett.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Unlocked

The "pool scene block" turned out to be much more elaborate than expected with countless of different persnickety adjusted poses, expressions and effects with all together over 600 renders. So I'd like to ask you if you'd prefer a half update with only the pool events or if you're OK with waiting a litte bit longer for the full update with all events? The potential "half update" I could release either end of this month or at the beginning of the next at the latest. A full update... uncertain.
The "pool event block" are 3 scenes from which you'll play only 1 depending on your previous decisions. These are once again: 1) The alternative event if Sophia sends Dylan away 2) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan only 3) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan and Sam. The two versions of the bikini fashion show are very similar but still different!
But if Sophia's sent Dylan away plus didn't make the bikini deal with him on day 14, you wouldn't have any event at all.

Half update 0.0875 cause I don't wanna wait anymore!

I'm OK with waiting a little longer for the full update 0.09 with all events
323 votes total
·
8 days left
21 Likes

D

Deleted member 1656668

Unlocked

The "pool scene block" turned out to be much more elaborate than expected with countless of different persnickety adjusted poses, expressions and effects with all together over 600 renders. So I'd like to ask you if you'd prefer a half update with only the pool events or if you're OK with waiting a litte bit longer for the full update with all events? The potential "half update" I could release either end of this month or at the beginning of the next at the latest. A full update... uncertain.
The "pool event block" are 3 scenes from which you'll play only 1 depending on your previous decisions. These are once again: 1) The alternative event if Sophia sends Dylan away 2) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan only 3) Private bikini fashion show with Dylan and Sam. The two versions of the bikini fashion show are very similar but still different!

Half update 0.0875 cause I don't wanna wait anymore!

I'm OK with waiting a little longer for the full update 0.09 with all events
323 votes total
·
8 days left
21 Likes
I can wait for the full update! There's still room on my keyboard for more bite marks.

Reactions: Old Dog

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I voted for waiting too, so we have a at least one update till the end of the year which contains some fapping material. And I cannot stand this ridiculous version 0.87512 bullshit.

And everyone should watch out for some alternative fapping game (like in my signature ;) ) because the next time you can jerk off with new material will be at least april 2020 (after this update in mid november of course). It will keep you calm and helps "surviving" the time.

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
Guess I was right, the next release will be in December. I don't even understand the point of the poll tbh. He could just release what he has planned and release rest in December. Guess dude just wants to chill till then.

The person who mentioned L&P goal of 1 million euros is also right :D .
you are right polls are a great way to earn new patrons, so many hungry dudes who cannot wait will sign up to give their voice, and regardless of the poll result, either way he wins

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well he will start another poll on what dress Sophia should wear for the Bennet dinner date.Can you imagine the crazy ideas people would come up with if he said the poll was for what Aidens task would be?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes