Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well he will start another poll on what dress Sophia should wear for the Bennet dinner date.Can you imagine the crazy ideas people would come up with if he said the poll was for what Aidens task would be?
Something with a concealed holster in case Bennett causes trouble.

We don't need to imagine what people would come up with for Aiden's task. There's already talk of classroom gangbangs in the last couple of pages!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
this dev is just crazy...
i can't explain it, but all this time just for some bikini show off, people are you f... nuts??? :oops:
just to buy some more time, remember he will go to south korean for plastic surgery next year. and i don't know when he will continue this project again. i hope it wont end prematurely like love & submission

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
just to buy some more time, remember he will go to south korean for plastic surgery next year. and i don't know when he will continue this project again. i hope it wont end prematurely like love & submission
I hope he will be satisfyed about new appearance... otherwise he will start to issue a new update every 6 months for pay the second surgery...

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
he intends to give every majoritarian sexual fantasy in his game.
this means lesbian for lesbian lovers, straight single romance, incest, cheating, blackmailing, interracial, and gangbangs, rapy shite like metro bums touching - ofcourse he has to sugarcoat it with "scenarios"
game is about choosing what you are comfortable with.
first ten days focused on building to these events and also voyeurism - regretfully these are main 2 things till now in the game. hope that our time invested in the game has high returns in some mind gasming sex scenes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The blackmail route will be closed in a couple of updates and he has no plans to introduce it again.
Gangbangs naw
Besides gang bangs are not even mentioned in the spoiler

3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
[citation needed]
majoritarian here means - sexual fantasy regarded as acceptable by general social standards which is liked by decent population and does not mean more than 50 % population
interracial - is very well in game, janitor dude, gym guys
gangbangs - sophia thoughts in last segment of .85 update when talking to dylan about milf
rapy - neighbor friend, metro bums groping sophia

Reactions: Manifold

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
majoritarian here means - sexual fantasy regarded as acceptable by general social standards which is liked by decent population and does not mean more than 50 % population
interracial - is very well in game, janitor dude, gym guys
gangbangs - sophia thoughts in last segment of .85 update when talking to dylan about milf
rapy - neighbor friend, metro bums groping sophia
Maybe but who is say that the janitor does not have a different role play.
when talking to dylan about milf.Almost everybody is so hung up about Sophia's thoughts on this.People ideas on a gangbang,if it happens,could well be disapointed by it.
interracial.I could be wrong on this one.I will have to check the game again

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Gangbang, Interracial, things I am not really interessted (in this game). For me it's all about Sophia and different variations of partners:

Sophia with Ellie :love:
Sophia with Ellie and Julia :love:
Sophia with Ellie and Patricia :love:
Sophia with Ellie and Emma :love:
Sophia with Emma
Sophia with Sam
Sophia with Dylan
Sophia with Sam and Dylan
Sophia with Ellie and Dylan :love:
Sophia with Dylan and Patricia

The whole rest can be thrown away! :eek: :giggle:

Old Dog