Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I would to know who these ladies are and who stumbles across them
andrea_slapping_sex.
Monika_slapping_doggystyle.MP
Tereza_slapping_fast_doggystyle.MP3
Tereza_slapping_slow_doggystyle.MP3
It's possible they aren't going to be characters in the game at all, just the default names of the audio files that L&P found and inserted for use in the games current and future sex scenes.

D

Deleted member 1656668

its just that i dont like fake fans, if he wants sex he better go away
Real fans, fake fans, it makes no difference, everyone is welcome here. No one should be ostricized from here for who they are or what they think. Being in an environment where you are allowed to have an opinion and are allowed to express it is a remarkable thing. "THIS ISN'T THE WORLD STAGE." It's just a place to come to when you want to soil some tissue. We shouldn't be using this platform for hatred. Lighten up! Live and let live, people. After all, "IT'S JUST A FUCKING GAME."
"Show respect even to people who don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours." - Dave Wills

Last edited by a moderator:

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
The blackmail route will be closed in a couple of updates and he has no plans to introduce it again.
Gangbangs naw
Besides gang bangs are not even mentioned in the spoiler

3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism
all tags are not spoilers, it will have gang bangs when there is a gangbang in game so in short tags happen when certain tags happen in the game thats how f95 insert tags from what i've known

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
you are crazy. why not? I heard from his patron that there will be between sam and dylan he told him

If that is gonna happen he will lose many patrons but beside that this game is not even near were it needs to be and with adding gay shit in this game means that this game will be doomed for real.

Reactions: Manifold

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
If that is gonna happen he will lose many patrons but beside that this game is not even near were it needs to be and with adding gay shit in this game means that this game will be doomed for real.
I think he should add more than one fetish to satisfy all taste i dont mind gay sex in a straight game

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I think he should add more than one fetish to satisfy all taste i dont mind gay sex in a straight game

I rather see some spooning than see someone stamping the poop in a guy ass bleh! There so many gay games on this site if u really want to play that shit then play that shit but don't destroy this game.

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
He will lose patrons. Its obvious if you add something for 4% minority it will delay other content. He could lose half of the patrons easily
what do you mean 4% if you want to say gay are 4%. it's not relevant i am straight but i like to see gay eroticism in a game remember it is fantasy

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes