Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I heard that someone said he heard of a no longer patreon who has quite good contacts to the devs neighbours cat that, and now please be seated, Ellie actually a Futa-Centaur-Ellie :eek: :love: :eek: :love: :eek: :love: :eek: :love: . She is just disguised with a magic ring!!!
That cat has a busy life

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The potential "half update" I could release either end of this month or at the beginning of the next at the latest. A full update... uncertain.
[/QUOTE
I just said that nobody knows the release date and it was a guess for November.He may have surgery in December or January.Your friend has no idea when the update will be.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
why ban? are you a fan more than me or is it because you are straight and i am bi? why please?
Because u are annoying and spread false rumors and if u were a real fan then u would be here far longer then 4th of oktober and beside that i don't give a shit about someone being straight or bi or gay all have ther kinks but what gay people and bi people need to stop doing is making the game we like into a gay game there are so many gay games right now play those games and leave this game alone!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Gay content lol...Not a chance
we don't want gay in this game,the developper is smarter than that , I hope so
There is no mention on his web page of any gay,Bestiality it wouldnt fit in the style of the game

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes