Feb 7, 2018
Oh Jesus fucking Christ, I haaate bikini tans, [...] the patreon community for this game is truly the worst bunch of morons I've ever seen...

This is your personal opinion. Why are you calling people morons for having their own? There is no right or wrong here.

[...]it makes the body texture look even more fake.

No, it doesn't. Bad texture, poor lighting, etc. is what makes it look fake. IMHO, every female model, other than Sophia's, has a horribly fake looking body texture, especially Ellie.

Day17_2_29_Ellie_silently_says_wow.jpg Day17_2_31_Seeing_Ellie_naked.jpg

And some decent, IMHO, examples of good textures with tan lines. The first render looks outstanding, IMO.

l1-5.jpg Jessica_Mayor_4b.jpg

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
ellie was in bath so he intentionally gave her glossy texture on account of being wet.... cant say for other images
he gives some thought on texture
sophia skin texture seems good because she is main character and he specially gives her additional care ...
ellie and patricia are relatively darker skin ... and that skin tone is glossy naturally to some extent

Feb 7, 2018
ellie was in bath so he intentionally gave her glossy texture on account of being wet.... cant say for other images
he gives some thought on texture
sophia skin texture seems good because she is main character and he specially gives her additional care ...
ellie and patricia are relatively darker skin ... and that skin tone is glossy naturally to some extent
Wet or not, looks like out of plastic.

Day16_14_AAA31_Ellie_asks_why_it_took_so_long.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2018
View attachment 425209
I'm very impressed.... more than 1 month and half and less of half update ready... someone must help the dev to dry sweat
Add another 2 month to get; 100% created a scene, rendered scenes, edited and program. Then wait till January to release for that extra monthly incoming.

Inb4 real fan comment. I know this might be a mind blowing revelation, but you can be a fan and still criticize laziness.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is your personal opinion. Why are you calling people morons for having their own? There is no right or wrong here.

No, it doesn't. Bad texture, poor lighting, etc. is what makes it look fake. IMHO, every female model, other than Sophia's, has a horribly fake looking body texture, especially Ellie.

View attachment 425690 View attachment 425691

And some decent, IMHO, examples of good textures with tan lines. The first render looks outstanding, IMO.

View attachment 425701 View attachment 425702
I do prefer a full body tan, but that is just my personal preference

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes