Jul 19, 2017
This is your personal opinion. Why are you calling people morons for having their own? There is no right or wrong here.

No, it doesn't. Bad texture, poor lighting, etc. is what makes it look fake. IMHO, every female model, other than Sophia's, has a horribly fake looking body texture, especially Ellie.

View attachment 425690 View attachment 425691

And some decent, IMHO, examples of good textures with tan lines. The first render looks outstanding, IMO.

View attachment 425701 View attachment 425702
From where is that picture of JHON? i cant remember seeing that in game

D

Deleted member 1656668

This is your personal opinion. Why are you calling people morons for having their own? There is no right or wrong here.

No, it doesn't. Bad texture, poor lighting, etc. is what makes it look fake. IMHO, every female model, other than Sophia's, has a horribly fake looking body texture, especially Ellie.

View attachment 425690 View attachment 425691

And some decent, IMHO, examples of good textures with tan lines. The first render looks outstanding, IMO.

View attachment 425701 View attachment 425702
Does anyone know if the dev is giving us this game in 720P or 1080P?

D

Deleted member 1656668

Patreon.

It's 720p, sadly. Unless, you're a $30 tier patron. Then you can get "1080p versions of some of the best scenes and animations"
Well, their game, their rules I suppose. So, I guess I'll continue watching at 720P and keep my money! If and when I pay for 1080P tits, they'll be on real women!

Reactions: awamfan

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
I saw previous post's on some "fan" guy talkin abt dylan & sam , post sayin patreon member confirmed their gay sexual romp ,, I keep tellin noobs , It's the most easiest HQ visual novel, One can complete without a walk through ,, If you are a noob on this type of content ,, doesn't matter if you are 40+ and bi ,, stick to the plot and don't stress your brain cells with character development ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manifold and Baboom

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
I saw previous post's on some "fan" guy talkin abt dylan & sam , post sayin patreon member confirmed their gay sexual romp ,, I keep tellin noobs , It's the most easiest HQ visual novel, One can complete without a walk through ,, If you are a noob on this type of content ,, doesn't matter if you are 40+ and bi ,, stick to the plot and don't stress your brain cells with character development ...
Thank you Eisenstein, I see now you replaced !! with ,,
why is that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

sonatak

Sep 4, 2019
call me noob but how i see gay scenes abt dylan & sam, i'm not like gay content but i surprised i not see it

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes