Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
You're wrong, again. You can achieve excellent results with CPU rendering only. Fast GPU's (preferably NVIDIA's for Daz3D) will speedup the process significantly. That's it.

BTW. No worries, I'm pretty sure, L&P can afford few hi-end GPU's, by now.
...my point being that high-quality pics, such as the 3rd picture you posted (probably from that other blue-ball nonsense JOHN, dunno) are to this day still very rare. The reason is that it still takes too much time and hassle to prepare and render scenes, textures and lightning (as you said yourself) regardless of what CPUs can potentially do.

Feb 7, 2018
...my point being that high-quality pics, such as the 3rd picture you posted (probably from that other blue-ball nonsense JOHN, dunno) are to this day still very rare. The reason is that it still takes too much time and hassle to prepare and render scenes, textures and lightning (as you said yourself) regardless of what CPUs can potentially do.
Sink or swim. What's the point of even using Daz, then? HS is a much better choice in this case.

roro

May 29, 2017
BTW. No worries, I'm pretty sure, L&P can afford few hi-end GPU's, by now.
He already has 2 Titan rtx, and I guess he is using them properly, because in 2 months he will have 600+ renders (150 above his usual output for the same time)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
New Post from L&P

Progress state + Some interesting facts (New record!)

I'm currently working on the last of the 3 "pool events", which is the one with just Sophia and Dylan. Especially the "bikini fashion show" turned out to be much more elaborate than expected, so that we even got an totally unexpected new record at the end! Here some facts:

With 274 renders the "bikini fashion show event" with Sophia, Dylan, Sam has the most renders of a single event without any double ones! All pool scenes together will have over 600 renders! So just these 3 pool scenes together have more renders than all of the last updates since 0.02! Unfortunately you can play just one of them per playthrough, depending on your decisions before. Plus it's also of course the scene with the biggest variety of (unique) meticulously adjusted poses so far!
Of course the bikini fashion show with Dylan alone will be very similar but still a little bit different! I don't know how long I'll need for it but because of most scenes are similar to the event with Sam, I'll need less time. And by the way, you won't get any points with Sam so that you can continue his storyline also without this scene! If he's there or not has to do more with Dylan's character development.

The next two events (tanning salon + dinner with Bennett) won't be nearly that long. The last event with Ellie is uncertain now.
As soon as I start working on the "tanning salon event", you'll get a new little teaser and also a preview of how Sophia looks like with her new tan. The poll about the tanlines is an incredible close run yet with the "full bikini tan" being in the lead!

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
New Post from L&P

Progress state + Some interesting facts (New record!)

I'm currently working on the last of the 3 "pool events", which is the one with just Sophia and Dylan. Especially the "bikini fashion show" turned out to be much more elaborate than expected, so that we even got an totally unexpected new record at the end! Here some facts:

With 274 renders the "bikini fashion show event" with Sophia, Dylan, Sam has the most renders of a single event without any double ones! All pool scenes together will have over 600 renders! So just these 3 pool scenes together have more renders than all of the last updates since 0.02! Unfortunately you can play just one of them per playthrough, depending on your decisions before. Plus it's also of course the scene with the biggest variety of (unique) meticulously adjusted poses so far!
Of course the bikini fashion show with Dylan alone will be very similar but still a little bit different! I don't know how long I'll need for it but because of most scenes are similar to the event with Sam, I'll need less time. And by the way, you won't get any points with Sam so that you can continue his storyline also without this scene! If he's there or not has to do more with Dylan's character development.

The next two events (tanning salon + dinner with Bennett) won't be nearly that long. The last event with Ellie is uncertain now.
As soon as I start working on the "tanning salon event", you'll get a new little teaser and also a preview of how Sophia looks like with her new tan. The poll about the tanlines is an incredible close run yet with the "full bikini tan" being in the lead!
When is the next update

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone have a Patreon link to the last version? I'm curious to see if "Decisions of Life" is any different, like other games on Patreon.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Does anyone have a Patreon link to the last version? I'm curious to see if "Decisions of Life" is any different, like other games on Patreon.
same game but no incest at all.sophia is the landlady of ellie and dylan y and patricia her best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: farrah

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[CITA = "sinnemmx, publicación: 2514277, miembro: 1527777"]
¿Es esta imagen en el juego? No recuerdo haberla visto
[/ CITAR]ok

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
same game but no incest at all.sophia is the landlady of ellie and dylan y and patricia her best friend.
I assumed as much as I've seen that done in other games. But what I really wanted to know was how hard it would be for me to mod the incest back in. Since I'm sure people like farrah would appreciate it. And for that I need the code.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
There won't be any gay relationships between men because I'm just not into that! How the heck someone can come up with that at all according to the character demeanors so far???
ferrah, let will tell thank you, that his not hear European zealots freedoms. As it is, such a game without a gay character! He is not tolerant. He's violating the sexual rights of humanity. He'll be sued. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019

There won't be any gay relationships between men because I'm just not into that! How the heck someone can come up with that at all according to the character demeanors so far???
Oh thanks godness,now i can sleep better.
can you also ask the god of all devs if there will be shemale or trap content?

edit addition: i see he's back to ??? instead of the ,,, earlier ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes