Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
when will teaser come? Poll will finish tomorrow. Any idea about it.?
The teeaser will come As soon as he starts working on the "tanning salon event", you'll get a new little teaser and also a preview of how Sophia looks like with her new tan.

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
New Post from L&P

Progress state + Some interesting facts (New record!)

I'm currently working on the last of the 3 "pool events", which is the one with just Sophia and Dylan. Especially the "bikini fashion show" turned out to be much more elaborate than expected, so that we even got an totally unexpected new record at the end! Here some facts:

With 274 renders the "bikini fashion show event" with Sophia, Dylan, Sam has the most renders of a single event without any double ones! All pool scenes together will have over 600 renders! So just these 3 pool scenes together have more renders than all of the last updates since 0.02! Unfortunately you can play just one of them per playthrough, depending on your decisions before. Plus it's also of course the scene with the biggest variety of (unique) meticulously adjusted poses so far!
Of course the bikini fashion show with Dylan alone will be very similar but still a little bit different! I don't know how long I'll need for it but because of most scenes are similar to the event with Sam, I'll need less time. And by the way, you won't get any points with Sam so that you can continue his storyline also without this scene! If he's there or not has to do more with Dylan's character development.

The next two events (tanning salon + dinner with Bennett) won't be nearly that long. The last event with Ellie is uncertain now.
As soon as I start working on the "tanning salon event", you'll get a new little teaser and also a preview of how Sophia looks like with her new tan. The poll about the tanlines is an incredible close run yet with the "full bikini tan" being in the lead!
Looks like I will be booting Sam out for now

roro

May 29, 2017
I assumed as much as I've seen that done in other games. But what I really wanted to know was how hard it would be for me to mod the incest back in. Since I'm sure people like farrah would appreciate it. And for that I need the code.
There's no need for such a mod. L&P has a dedicated internet site where he publishes his unedited game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are other events in the game and we have very few details about them.As for action that could come in many forms,not only just fucking like a dildo on steriods.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
if we have waiting 2 months for 660 renders where we don't seee any action that will be a little disappointing...
What action you are talking about?The most you can hope is some kissing and touching but only with Bennett and Ellie on later events the same day.I doubt Sophia will let the boys do something more than watching.The best we can hope is they convince her to do a topless session.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There's no need for such a mod. L&P has a dedicated internet site where he publishes his unedited game.
There's no need for any mod really. I'm mainly just curious to see if I can do it. Plus it might be fun to play with NPC mapping and see what relationships I can come up with. I could make Ellie, Sophia and Patricia all sisters.

Can you post the link to this dedicated internet site?

The Bloody-Nine - I was going to send you a pic, but it looks like you've blocked PMs :cry:

Last edited:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
if we have waiting 2 months for 660 renders where we don't seee any action that will be a little disappointing...
3 months..not less...but in the beginning of December after one week of Zen meditation he will ask to the patreons if they prefer the soonest release but in bad english or the later release with average english...at the end he will decide to release the update on Christmas :ROFLMAO:

roro

May 29, 2017
There's no need for any mod really. I'm mainly just curious to see if I can do it. Plus it might be fun to play with NPC mapping and see what relationships I can come up with. I could make Ellie, Sophia and Patricia all sisters.

Can you post the link to this dedicated internet site?
awam-game.com
but it is password protected

roro

May 29, 2017
3 months..not less...but in the beginning of December after one week of Zen meditation he will ask to the patreons if they prefer the soonest release but in bad english or the later release with average english...at the end he will decide to release the update on Christmas :ROFLMAO:
Don't spread fake news. Those 660 renders will be ready in less than 2 months, and if you're talking about the full release, than it will have more than 900 renders (not 660 as was mentioned in the post you quoted). So 3 months is actually fast, but I guess it won't impress you at all...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't spread fake news. Those 660 renders will be ready in less than 2 months, and if you're talking about the full release, than it will have more than 900 renders (not 660 as was mentioned in the post you quoted). So 3 months is actually fast, but I guess it won't impress you at all...
Well he may have his surgery December/January so I am going for sometime in November,but hey its just a guess

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
laziness cannot impess.... peace and love

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It realy depends how big is Elly's event.Don't forget that he have said the he don't know how big that event will be.
If it is even 1/3 of the pool event,then we definitely won't get the update in November,maybe even December.
After all he have just started the third part of event pool.Then will be the tanning scene and Bennet and then Elly.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It realy depends how big is Elly's event.Don't forget that he have said the he don't know how big that event will be.
If it is even 1/3 of the pool event,then we definitely won't get the update in November,maybe even December.
After all he have just started the third part of event pool.Then will be the tanning scene and Bennet and then Elly.
We should have a better understanding when the development progress chart starts moving.The last event with Ellie is uncertain I guess it will depend on how much he puts into it or even drop that event from this update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes