Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Whatever the Ellie event is I cannot really see her receiving/giving oral sex to a family member.Maybe since Sophia is over tanned/burned maybe Ellie will rub cream all over her body.
I just wrote what came to my mind seeing this picture and that I cannot wait for it (which I must although). That this will not happen in this update is certain!

Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just wrote what came to my mind seeing this picture and I cannot for it, not that this will happen in this update, which is certain!
Well if Sophia is burned then it is possibly that Ellie may apply the cream.It would help with lesbian points and also give Ellie a good view of her mother's pussy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lockerxx and farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since you get You get no points for Sam being at the bikini even,is it really worth having him there,since this is just to build up Dylan's character development.
Is this another cuckhold event if you have Sam as well?
Yes Bloody-nine I know what you want:)

roro

May 29, 2017
Well if Sophia is burned then it is possibly that Ellie may apply the cream.It would help with lesbian points and also give Ellie a good view of her mother's pussy
As much as I would like to see Ellie apply cream on Sophia, L&P said the tan lines would be subtle, so I don't think she will get burned...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As much as I would like to see Ellie apply cream on Sophia, L&P said the tan lines would be subtle, so I don't think she will get burned...
You are going to upset bloody-nine thinking that way

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
didn't sophia talked ellie about masturbation talk. when sophia comes late in night from school teacher date or otherwise, situation may arise where they talk about masturbation or ellie gives her or new dildo to sophia.
when i see dildo (plot device) and ellie possessing it and she talking to sophia about it there might be ellie teaching sophia about dildo use.... huh what do you think guys?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
didn't sophia talked ellie about masturbation talk. when sophia comes late in night from school teacher date or otherwise, situation may arise where they talk about masturbation or ellie gives her or new dildo to sophia.
when i see dildo (plot device) and ellie possessing it and she talking to sophia about it there might be ellie teaching sophia about dildo use.... huh what do you think guys?
I think Sophia and Ellie talked about masterbation when they showered together,but I could be wrong.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some good points are made here.

there are multiple instances in this game where Dylan and Sam are together when earlier feelings are expressed and physical contact with Sophia take place. Why should the bikini event be any different; one might argue, this is the first time Dylan is given a choice to have Sam with him or not; when he say's yes it could be that he wants to share her with Sam as well as Sam is obsessed and keeps saying how hot she is and all that, earlier in the game he was even jealous / Maybe it;s a chance for Dylan to make Sam Jealous and prove or show to Sam how he has been able to change Sophia's mind to do things for him and even wear bikini and let him touch and all that (To show who is the boss now kinda attitude) ; so technically yes, I guess you can say it's a thin line towards cuckoldry and voyeurism combined but what if Dylan has no intention to share Sophia with Sam , and only wants to tease Sam a little to show his progress with Sophia. The question you should be asking is will Dylan allowing Sam on the bikini event without points open up scenes with Dylan and Amber in the near future (Sam and Dylan making a deal of some sort).
You should use the edit option if you want to say more.No point to make 3-4 posts in a row.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Some valid points
here are multiple instances in this game where Dylan and Sam are together when earlier feelings are expressed and physical contact with Sophia take place. Why should the bikini event be any different; one might argue, this is the first time Dylan is given a choice to have Sam with him or not; when he say's yes it could be that he wants to share her with Sam as well as Sam is obsessed and keeps saying how hot she is and all that, earlier in the game he was even jealous / Maybe it;s a chance for Dylan to make Sam Jealous and prove or show to Sam how he has been able to change Sophia's mind to do things for him and even wear bikini and let him touch and all that (To show who is the boss now kinda attitude) ; so technically yes, I guess you can say it's a thin line towards cuckoldry and voyeurism combined but what if Dylan has no intention to share Sophia with Sam , and only wants to tease Sam a little to show his progress with Sophia. The question you should be asking OldDog is will Dylan allowing Sam on the bikini event without points open up scenes with Dylan and Amber in the near future (Sam and Dylan making a deal of some sort)or how far will Dylan go to tease Sam this way and what will Sam's outcome result in with regards to Sophia

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes