Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
didn't sophia talked ellie about masturbation talk. when sophia comes late in night from school teacher date or otherwise, situation may arise where they talk about masturbation or ellie gives her or new dildo to sophia.
when i see dildo (plot device) and ellie possessing it and she talking to sophia about it there might be ellie teaching sophia about dildo use.... huh what do you think guys?
There is also the talk about how great oral is, and "intimate shaving".

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The bikini event

Indeed it has something to do with "cuckold". So if you're into something like that it's advisable to let Sam participate. Otherwise let him out. Though the events are a little bit different, you'll still get the same amount of points for Dylan.

So maybe you should bring Sam along

awamfan

Oct 4, 2019
I think his patrons are the type like our feline friends drooling while waiting for any treats ...polls, new images... gay stuff , I am surprised that so much naivety still exists in 2019 to an extent that they don't even have even the slightest doubt that they are being swindled,,,

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think his patrons are the type like our feline friends drooling while waiting for any treats ...polls, new images... gay stuff , I am surprised that so much naivety still exists in 2019 to an extent that they don't even have even the slightest doubt that they are being swindled,,,
Not a Patron, but I do like treats. And shiny :p

D

Deleted member 840101

Hey kid, you cannot talk like that. Because of those patrons you are getting the game for free.

D

Deleted member 840101

But not this much of people have to be stupid and naive
:unsure:What can I say? You cannot control everybody's choice. Clearly, the choice is up to each and every individual when it comes to contributing to this game.
Just because they don't think like you doesn't mean they are stupid.
You are enough
May be I am stupid or naive but I don't think I can match your height of stupidity. Because, by reading all your comments from the first you sounded more despicable. (May be despicable sounds like a low key for your actions)
First you bragged about this game : "L&P is best", "none can match his renders", "we want the update as late as possible, take your time L&P", then suddenly you wanted gay stuffs in it and now you are here mocking his patrons. I think you are suffering from multiple personality disorder.

Also, I'm happy that I am not very stupid like you to expect gay stuffs in the game.(By this statement I don't mean people who have gay fetishes are stupid. I am just saying that topic will make this game wierd)

Then we can have the game from you
If I am a patron I'll will never port any update in f95 because if I do so some incorrigible idiot will play that game and call me an idiot for paying L&P:sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes