lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Ellie event is secret in itself, no one knows what it will be about. :D But judging by the doubts of LP about the amount of renders, there will be something interesting:unsure:
i wasnt asking about the ellie event.i was asking about the event that L&P add to the game.he took 5 days to rewrite it!

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is in the game but nobody knows anything about it
Actualy that is not truth.
We know that event will be another character/not Sophia/ POV.We are speculating about Patricia or Ellie to be the MC for that event.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actualy that is not truth.
We know that event will be another character/not Sophia/ POV.We are speculating about Patricia or Ellie to be the MC for that event.
Well if you want to be technical about it,it could any member of the Parker,bar Sophia,family or even the nieghbours.
if Sophia will be involved later, isn't sure. For now, rather not.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any1 has example of "full bikini" and "part bikini" tan? I dont get it. :c
(not primary english speaker, btw)
I wasn't entirely sure what L&P meant by that either, and I am a "primary english speaker" sic. That said, I have Daz3D and Sophia's assets, so I have all manner of pics of her - I can do tanned/pale, naked/bikini, so the poll was moot (irrelevant) for me. I was playing around with opacity maps a little while ago, so I even have her in a white see-through bikini.

KinkyGal69 - Since PMing you didn't work
hope he make gay stuff for dylan :ROFLMAO: to cure his pervertness on girls
Since everyone else is so precious about gay Sam/Dylan/Liam I put this in a spoiler. If you really want to see it, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do in Daz. I might even add it as an option to my mod :)

• Haha

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

There won't be any gay relationships between men because I'm just not into that! How the heck someone can come up with that at all according to the character demeanors so far???
Oh the wonders of modern Pharmaceuticals

• Haha

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Wild speculation about the upcoming Ellie event...

It could be a situation where Ellie comes back from a date with Logan, Sophia spies the two of them engaged in some heavy petting in Logan's car parked in front of the house.

It would be a difficult scene to plot out because you've got Sophia, conflicted about seeing her daughter being manhandled - but still turned on by some hot action.
Then at the same time you've got Ellie, wanting to appear game for anything to keep Logan interested - but nervous to go too far and out herself as a virgin.

Also, kind of bummed after L&P said that the Bennett dinner won't be a big scene, was looking forward to some real coercive melodrama.

Feb 7, 2018
Any1 has example of "full bikini" and "part bikini" tan? I dont get it. :c
(not primary english speaker, btw)
I wasn't entirely sure what L&P meant by that either, and I am a "primary english speaker" sic.
But, but... it's even explained in brackets. :unsure: Anyway:

Full bikini tan (bra + bikini area)
full-bikini.jpg

Part bikini tan (bikini area only)
bikini.jpg

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
does anyone know how long it takes for an update ? i can see the progress but still a rough estimate!!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wasn't entirely sure what L&P meant by that either, and I am a "primary english speaker" sic. That said, I have Daz3D and Sophia's assets, so I have all manner of pics of her - I can do tanned/pale, naked/bikini, so the poll was moot (irrelevant) for me. I was playing around with opacity maps a little while ago, so I even have her in a white see-through bikini.

KinkyGal69 - Since PMing you didn't work

Since everyone else is so precious about gay Sam/Dylan/Liam I put this in a spoiler. If you really want to see it, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do in Daz. I might even add it as an option to my mod :)
Our troll
does anyone know how long it takes for an update ? i can see the progress but still a rough estimate!!
No,it could be early to mid November,your guess is as good as mine.I think it is around 2 months.

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
Our troll

No,it could be early to mid November,your guess is as good as mine.I think it is around 2 months.
As much as I love this game I don't care about a full tan or half tan,he could have done what's on his mind without the need for a poll,honestly i think the reason for polls is to lift all liability of a delayed update, i could be wrong though

Last edited:

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
I wasn't entirely sure what L&P meant by that either, and I am a "primary english speaker" sic.
I was confused as well, thanks deio for elaborating.
But to be fair, when I hear "bikini", I think of the whole set. Not just the bottom part. I'd call it bikini top and bikini bottom (not even a Spongebob reference) if we're talking separate parts of a "full bikini". Eh, doesn't really matter in the end though :ROFLMAO:.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes