chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
In addition, for the last two events of the 10th day and for the following playable days of the VN, Sophia will have to be represented with two tones of skin: Tanned Sophia and slightly more tanned Sophia.

Undoubtedly L&B knows how to slow down the development of the game by adding insignificant details that don't contribute anything to the story.

Vers. 0.09:
2 b) Or: (if Sophia sends Dylan to a boarding school) Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam event
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Dylan/(Sam?) event No. 3
2) Sophia goes to a tanning salon (Surprise event + she'll get slightly more tanned)
Evening
1) Sophia/Mr. Bennett event
2) Sophia/Ellie event
You're wrong, the survey is for everyone to choose what type of tan Sophia will take and it will look like this in the game, with no other option

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Don't know exactly what is finished or not, but the current progress indicator shows 45% done scenes and renders. And since 0.085 was released on august 23rd, we will see 0.09 first in december.

I think Armion refers to this posting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Half update 0.0875 cause I don't wanna wait anymore!

I'm OK with waiting a little longer for the full update 0.09 with all events

482 votes total

3 days left
I can't comprehend the logic of people who are voting for "I'm OK with waiting a little longer for the full update 0.09 with all events."

Imagine this is another real-life situation. Imagine it's a paycheck. Your boss comes to you and says, "Would you like your paychecks given weekly, or every other week." If given weekly they will be half as big, but twice as often. Do you tell your boss, "Every week" or "Ever other week" I would 100% go with every week.

What are drawbacks of every week? Maybe you gotta go to the bank (download) twice as often? Big deal. You can skip a week and pickup the 2 week check instead if you want. Having 0.0875 released very soon does not delay 0.09 release at all.

The fact that it's like 3 to 1 in favor of a longer delay is messed up. Are that many people that stupid? A half release now does not mean you will get a full release any sooner. Nor does it mean you must download this half release. You can choose to opt out of that if you want, but do not let others get that update when they want it now is a dick move for sure. It doesn't hurt you any to let others half the half update now.

It's like you are at a restaurant. And they say "Would you like the option to have appetizers?" and you come in like "Fuck you nobody can have appetizers. Main courses only. You may not serve appetizers to anyone I don't give a fuck how hungry they are! " Dick move by those 367 people.

More frequent releases does not mean you must download it more. It simply means others have the chance to do so. You can download this every 6 months if you wish. There are plenty of games I skip a few updates fori if they are only giving small content per update.

End Rant

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Have you ever liked something so much just by viewing it and later told yourself..Your too precious for me now..I will take my time on ya and nibble on you inch by inch..This is the Game that i will take my time on..Gonna stalk and creep on it from far far away...and when the fruit is ripened..I shall devour it!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Have you ever liked something so much just by viewing it and later told yourself..Your too precious for me now..I will take my time on ya and nibble on you inch by inch..This is the Game that i will take my time on..Gonna stalk and creep on it from far far away...and when the fruit is ripened..I shall devour it!
Well, self-control is a virtue, I don't own sadly

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
as I understand it is working on the Dylan pool scene alone but it ends soon because it is similar to Dylan / Sam
Not that soon.We are talking for something like 200+ renders.Definitely can't finish them for 2-3 days even if they are silimilar with the renders for Dylan/Sam

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Aye! Just to keep those angry sixteen-year-old boys with blue balls syndrome away from this thread.
Who is angry? I don't care about the content of the game. I just telling the truth. This game has no sexuel content. Nudity is not sexuel content. Do not confuse this.

And I didn't know this thread was yours and I had to ask your permission to write. Sorry about that. Next time i will I ask you what I should write.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes