mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
Who is angry? I don't care about the content of the game. I just telling the truth. This game has no sexuel content. Nudity is not sexuel content. Do not confuse this.

And I didn't know this thread was yours and I had to ask your permission to write. Sorry about that. Next time i will I ask you what I should write.
Don't worry you can write whatever you want, and you are right tags can be misleading, they should be revised

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Who is angry? I don't care about the content of the game. I just telling the truth. This game has no sexuel content. Nudity is not sexuel content. Do not confuse this.

And I didn't know this thread was yours and I had to ask your permission to write. Sorry about that. Next time i will I ask you what I should write.
Actualy there is sex with husband in the game if you are on Good Wife route.Once so far + one time blowjob.
On filthy route and under certain conditions you can spy on neighbors when they are having sex.

Reactions: roro

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
In order to expedite, I would just assume the "tanning" event be an in & out, and she is tan. There is already a lot of sexual angles taking place right now with numerous people, events, and storylines. Would rather progress and get to the meat of those. But I'm all for L&P doing whatever he likes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sure but only if he don't have another work.And this is not the case here.Don't forget that L&P like Stoper are not releasing a render before they are happy with the quality,meaning forget about 10-30 min for render.Not to mention both are working alone on them.
And do not forget about perfectionism of LP, it's takes even more time.
That was exactly what I mean with forget about 10-30 min per render and that they both don't release before are happy.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow, let's not exaggerate, although L&P's renders are OK, (some of them are really nice), they are far from being perfect, actually they are pretty bad, when compared to the work of the best artist here, IMHO.
That still means nothing.What you consider best ,or me or anyone else have nothing to do with what L&P is considerening best looking.The renders will be out when he is happy with the quality.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes