mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
Its almost 2020 ,, consumer funding on polls is important , it helps with creative content .. if you don't like don't participate , and please do continue to refrain from your local election's as well..
Ok i will keep that in mind thank you

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Next poll is what dress Sophia will wear for the Bennet dinner date
please he can decided that by himself if the story already been scripted like he said 2 year's ago, or perhaps the original story was change due to aiden blackmail since most of his patreon are against the blackmail route so he can't decide the story by himself

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Our troll

No,it could be early to mid November,your guess is as good as mine.I think it is around 2 months.
No way for early November unless he split the update.He still have to finish the other half of pool event,tanning salon,Bennett,Ellie,and maybe the secret event.Plus he will need at least a week for translation,bug hunting etc.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No way for early November unless he split the update.He still have to finish the other half of pool event,tanning salon,Bennett,Ellie,and maybe the secret event.Plus he will need at least a week for translation,bug hunting etc.
Armion82, the destroyer of false hopes :ROFLMAO: But sadly you are right, I don't think 15 days are enough for finalizing update 0.08948299 aka 0.09. We can be thankful if we will have all planned content for 0.09 in 2019.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Did I hear wromg?I thought the pool event and secret event where finished

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Did I hear wromg?I thought the pool event and secret event where finished
Don't know exactly what is finished or not, but the current progress indicator shows 45% done scenes and renders. And since 0.085 was released on august 23rd, we will see 0.09 first in december.

I think Armion refers to this posting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Half update 0.0875 cause I don't wanna wait anymore!

I'm OK with waiting a little longer for the full update 0.09 with all events

482 votes total

3 days left

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I am speculating 20 - 31st December 2019 release period for next update. Things take their time.
I am not a fan of polls because they delay updates but I think this way his patrons feel involved which is in itself a good thing.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am speculating 20 - 31st December 2019 release period for next update. Things take their time.
I am not a fan of polls because they delay updates but I think this way his patrons feel involved which is in itself a good thing.
I do know that he will have surgery,at the earliest,December/January so now we wait

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What is with the our troll part just curious

Nov 23, 2018
I do know that he will have surgery,at the earliest,December/January so now we wait
If his surgery is in December, then you can kiss this update goodbye till next year. The update could be after his surgery. As mentioned before the pool scene is still being developed, and armion82 does a good job of explaining the rest.

He still have to finish the other half of pool event, tanning salon, Bennett, Ellie, and maybe the secret event. Plus he will need at least a week for translation, bug hunting etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Previously for some time he used to give updates after 50- 60 days. But now 3 months is the new normal.

Now he has to make 3 scenes for same events depending on choices. With the amount of choices and scenarios things will get too complicated with time. Luckily this type of events are few for now.

It would be a challenge for developer to plan out his work and give update in time. His story/VN has too many characters and his desire to make this game high standards on account of renders and story aspects. He did not give a thought on how will he complete his game with all the parameters he has set for himself.
It is his first game and he wanted to make his game legendary. By all accounts he could but he took a titan level work load on his shoulders.
I think he has to get more money to take some help. I don't know anything about how they divide the work or is it even possible in this game or sharing work will improve or deteriorate quality. He deserves more patrons and money but people are unwilling to become patrons when there are too few sex scenes for now. His patrons are going to increase with time but this should not make him lazy.

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
Previously for some time he used to give updates after 50- 60 days. But now 3 months is the new normal.

Now he has to make 3 scenes for same events depending on choices. With the amount of choices and scenarios things will get too complicated with time. Luckily this type of events are few for now.

It would be a challenge for developer to plan out his work and give update in time. His story/VN has too many characters and his desire to make this game high standards on account of renders and story aspects. He did not give a thought on how will he complete his game with all the parameters he has set for himself.
It is his first game and he wanted to make his game legendary. By all accounts he could but he took a titan level work load on his shoulders.
I think he has to get more money to take some help. I don't know anything about how they divide the work or is it even possible in this game or sharing work will improve or deteriorate quality. He deserves more patrons and money but people are unwilling to become patrons when there are too few sex scenes for now. His patrons are going to increase with time but this should not make him lazy.
couldn't agree more,but the question:while for sure he is going to win patrons,some will be frustrated and leave because of the time between update,one can't tell exactly which way things will go

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
couldn't agree more,but the question:while for sure he is going to win patrons,some will be frustrated and leave because of the time between update,one can't tell exactly which way things will go
Surely. But patrons leaving because of the development time is almost always the case - even with the biggest developers. As long as the updates are consistently good (we can probably trust L&P with that), I don't think patronage will die down any time soon for L&P.

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018

In addition, for the last two events of the 10th day and for the following playable days of the VN, Sophia will have to be represented with two tones of skin: Tanned Sophia and slightly more tanned Sophia.

Undoubtedly L&B knows how to slow down the development of the game by adding insignificant details that don't contribute anything to the story.

Vers. 0.09:
2 b) Or: (if Sophia sends Dylan to a boarding school) Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam event
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Dylan/(Sam?) event No. 3
2) Sophia goes to a tanning salon (Surprise event + she'll get slightly more tanned)
Evening
1) Sophia/Mr. Bennett event
2) Sophia/Ellie event

D

Deleted member 1656668

does anyone know how long it takes for an update ? i can see the progress but still a rough estimate!!
The last version, v0.085, had a release date of 8-23-19. We are almost to 10-23-19, which means that in two months we are not even half-way towards completion of this update. Going by this logic, we are looking at an approximate release of mid-December. As each update entails different amounts of story, renders, etc, and some aspects of version creation are easier than others - taking less time, it is obviously clear that no two updates will take exactly the same amount of time. So, barring any unforeseen problem or breakthrough, my guess of mid-December may or may not be correct. It could take a shorter period of time or it could take a longer period of time. So, rough enough?..."The Darkside clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is." - Yoda

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes