Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This is your personal opinion. Why are you calling people morons for having their own? There is no right or wrong here.
Weeeell we do live in a world of limited subjectivities my dear fellow F95 fiend, so I guess its pretty obvious its my personal opinion :). We can't always express things that please everyone, can we now?

(IMVVVVVHO) average renders made with average graphic cards still cannot afford such pretty useless details as a bikini tan, or that god awful added shininess for supposedly wet skins, given the present hardware/software available to the common dev. Many potentially excellent renders are regularly ruined by these silly details. Better stick for now to uniform skin textures and not even try to recreate every single pore...and especially make a bloody poll out of it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Weeeell we do live in a world of limited subjectivities my dear fellow F95 fiend, so I guess its pretty obvious its my personal opinion :). We can't always express things that please everyone, can we now?

(IMVVVVVHO) average renders made with average graphic cards still cannot afford such pretty useless details as a bikini tan, or that god awful added shininess for supposedly wet skins, given the present hardware/software available to the common dev. Many potentially excellent renders are regularly ruined by these silly details. Better stick for now to uniform skin textures and not even try to recreate every single pore...and especially make a bloody poll out of it.
The tan poll is almost over and there is only 3 votes difference between full bikini or part bikini.Full bikini is wining
2 days left

Feb 7, 2018
I can't even...

You're wrong, again. You can achieve excellent results with CPU rendering only. Fast GPU's (preferably NVIDIA's for Daz3D) will speedup the process significantly. That's it.

BTW. No worries, I'm pretty sure, L&P can afford few hi-end GPU's, by now.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I can't even...

You're wrong, again. You can achieve excellent results with CPU rendering only. Fast GPU's (preferably NVIDIA's for Daz3D) will speedup the process significantly. That's it.

BTW. No worries, I'm pretty sure, L&P can afford few hi-end GPU's, by now.
:rolleyes:.... penis enlargement or hi-end GPU's... this is the problem......:p

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes