Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
WTF! Is this for a comment?? Are u being retarded or something u are being a little kid all the time u start with some fake rumors on here and trying to destroy wat we like about this game and if u want to know u are not 40 years older then me dude i am almost 30 years old.

mickblue

Oct 10, 2019
Gay content lol...Sophia will open a pony farm and call it my little pony,gang bang with ponies on a weekend

There is no mention on his web page of any gay,Bestiality it wouldnt fit in the style of the game
good news,now i can continue my oktoberfest

Reactions: Old Dog

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Full bikini tan (bra + bikini area) 62

Part bikini tan (bikini area only) 59

121 votes total
·
3 days left
Oh Jesus fucking Christ, I haaate bikini tans, especially on 3D models, it makes the body texture look even more fake. This is really the icing on the cake, the patreon community for this game is truly the worst bunch of morons I've ever seen...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh Jesus fucking Christ, I haaate bikini tans, especially on 3D models, it makes the body texture look even more fake. This is really the icing on the cake, the patreon community for this game is truly the worst bunch of morons I've ever seen...
Yea I want the full tan as well

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
this is why I said that these polls on the details are too many, the developer must decide for himself

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
L&P will never add gay sex in this game.the joke goes for to long:FacePalm:.
Actualy some lesbians insist to not call them lesbian but gay.So following that logic we for sure will have gay sex in the game.
\\turn Sophia into a shemale
Patricia is more likely to be a shemale.
Or you are talking for this Sophia?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actualy some lesbians insist to not call them lesbian but gay.So following that logic we for sure will have gay sex in the game.

Or you are Talking for this Sophia?
Ok but Dylan/Sam sex.nope

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Or you are talking for this Sophia?
Turn the cat shemale for all I care.We had a laugh about the false rumors on tis forum

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes