Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
possible, so as to intertwine with its 12 tasks
Surprisingly she sees a very familiar face at the reception. So it is some one that Sophia never expected to be there,wether it is good or bad surpirise remains to be seen.Cant tell from her expression.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Surprisingly she sees a very familiar face at the reception. So it is some one that Sophia never expected to be there,wether it is good or bad surpirise remains to be seen.Cant tell from her expression.
Btw, I liked this, if LP will continue to give us such riddles it will be not much more interesting :D

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
agree but i believe it's bad to her

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
agree but i believe it's bad to her
Is it bad for Sophia because of a past event,Tyler ect, or bad because of a current event,Aiden ect.
maybe it is bad by the blank look on Sophia's face,I guess it could be Aiden's girlfriend Jennifer

Last edited:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Am very interested in the development of the 2nd side job - but believe Sophia has only talked on the phone with the lady once so don't think that would be a very familiar face to her. Regarding Alyssa, since the two of them have talked and hung out at least once (coffee) am sure the basic conversation between two people of "what do you do" would have come up and therefore Sophia would know if Alyssa worked at a tanning salon and it would not be a surprise. Guess that's why a "very familiar face" leads back to a student who she would see every day/week at school.

It is fun speculating though. :)

Reactions: Sunny9990
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes