Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Am very interested in the development of the 2nd side job - but believe Sophia has only talked on the phone with the lady once so don't think that would be a very familiar face to her. Regarding Alyssa, since the two of them have talked and hung out at least once (coffee) am sure the basic conversation between two people of "what do you do" would have come up and therefore Sophia would know if Alyssa worked at a tanning salon and it would not be a surprise. Guess that's why a "very familiar face" leads back to a student who she would see every day/week at school.

It is fun speculating though. :)
Alyssa as manger/owner,but yea I am learning toward one of her students,maybe Jennifer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
maybe the woman from the second sidejob is a hot milf of color .
Yeah we better use the characters we have laready instead of constantly adding new ones that are going in limbo.
BTW we already have some realy awesome ebony girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yeah we better use the characters we have laready instead of constantly adding new ones that are going in limbo.
BTW we already have some realy awesome ebony girls.
from what game is the second girl? jasmine?

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
what if game add other part view
like husban is charcter watch his wife or put part or jelpus anger or like to watch wife dress sexy or maybe like ppl grope or look to his wife
also son part view did he spy on her watch her >> what he think about his freind or bully
some novel take many way to tell story on other player

D

Deleted member 1656668

what if game add other part view
like husban is charcter watch his wife or put part or jelpus anger or like to watch wife dress sexy or maybe like ppl grope or look to his wife
also son part view did he spy on her watch her >> what he think about his freind or bully
some novel take many way to tell story on other player
Ya, I always thought Liam was "cuck" material. That would be an interesting path for the story to take.

Reactions: 0nyx
D

Deleted member 1656668

There's a good wife storyline in which you will also be able to decide as the husband later.
Right now I am playing the "filthy" route and I expect to play it to its conclusion, or at least to a good saving point. Once done I plan to play again as the "good wife", and do the same thing there. Ideally, I suppose, I could accomplish this in-between versions, play catch-up! This makes more sense, now! I'll watch for your "hint" in the gw storyline. Thanks for the response.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
from what game is the second girl? jasmine?
Right now I am playing the "filthy" route and I expect to play it to its conclusion, or at least to a good saving point. Once done I plan to play again as the "good wife", and do the same thing there. Ideally, I suppose, I could accomplish this in-between versions, play catch-up! This makes more sense, now! I'll watch for your "hint" in the gw storyline. Thanks for the response.
Do you have different plays on filthy route?
Like accepting Aiden and not?
Bennett or no?
Emma or no?
etc.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Do you have different plays on filthy route?
Like accepting Aiden and not?
Bennett or no?
Emma or no?
etc.
I'm going with all of that, but I haven't started v9 yet. I guess I'll be watching their stories play out.

D

Deleted member 1656668

Hope you got some other projects planned in your life for the next 20 years bro, because that's just about the time you'll have to wait before finishing any of these routes :) (if the game gets finished at all).
Ya, I'll probably be giving up the ghost long before the game ends.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes