Feb 7, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Lerox and farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That would be very very interesting. Maybe Dylan keeps silent and tries to take advantage of this somehow !
Between Aiden,bennet,Sam and maybe some lesbain encounters also some group sex while hubby watches his wife having sex with strangers/friends it would be interesting to see how Dylan reacts to all this.

I also think that the bikini event could have an affect on the friendship between Sam and Dylan.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After just over 2 months (65 days to be exact) since the release of the 0.085 update, progress in the development of the 0.09 version has today passed 50% (52.63%)... from now on it's all downhill to the finish line.;)
It's pretty clear that the people dreaming about release this month for 0.090 was doing exactly that- dreaming.
He will need at least 2 weeks to finish the 3 events left+ 1 more week for translation,bug hunting etc.

Reactions: Manifold

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It's pretty clear that the people dreaming about release this month for 0.090 was doing exactly that- dreaming.
He will need at least 2 weeks to finish the 3 events left+ 1 more week for translation,bug hunting etc.
the tan and the date are shorts events now the ellie one L&P wrote he dont know. :unsure:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1656668

Will someone please explain to me the concept of using someone else's "save (s)" to advance their game? I've been trying to understand it, but I can't even figure out how to incorporate them into my game. It's all above my pay grade.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I know it is almost a zero possibility but guys, can you imagine what if Aiden sees the bikini show for Dylan and Sam somehow and decides using it to blackmail Sophia even more severely and increase the dose of the assignments? Things could get really weird.
I don't think the dev will implement such a path. First it seems blackmail is not a prioritty "fetish" for him, there was also a massive backfire on the already implemented blackmail (Bennett, Aiden). I mean personally I wouldn't mind a bit more blackmail material for Aiden, but I just don't believe it will happen.

Reactions: roro and Manifold

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I don't think the dev will implement such a path. First it seems blackmail is not a prioritty "fetish" for him, there was also a massive backfire on the already implemented blackmail (Bennett, Aiden). I mean personally I wouldn't mind a bit more blackmail material for Aiden, but I just don't believe it will happen.
I think :rolleyes: :unsure:that the only thing that dev will develope is the time between 2 updates

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the tan and the date are shorts events now the ellie one L&P wrote he dont know. :unsure:
Even if they are super short,which I doubt/no way to make them like 10-15 renders each/,that doesn't mean the update will drop in October.That 1 week for additional work is the bare minimum.For bigger and with more branches updates that 1 week can easly turn to 2 weeks.Trust me better to be sure everything is working.
Ellie-for sure we don't expect 20 renders scene.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Even if they are super short,which I doubt/no way to make them like 10-15 renders each/,that doesn't mean the update will drop in October.That 1 week for additional work is the bare minimum.For bigger and with more branches updates that 1 week can easly turn to 2 weeks.Trust me better to be sure everything is working.
Ellie-for sure we don't expect 20 renders scene.
october nah imposible.late november my guess for a upgrade.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes