nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The trick I've found, when I'm about to do something stupid, is to have the support of those around you, which is why I think the Dylan route will necessarily take longer - Sophia along this route is doing numerous risky things with inadequate support - the same complaint I make with Dylan's problems with Aiden.

Contrasted with the Ellie route, where Liam is now starting to find out about it, and is okay with it. He's even finally fixing the bathroom lock. And it's not even about sex yet, but about supporting each other through potentially difficult and confusing times.
That's why I'm interested in how to stop Aiden, Day20. If, it's about recording... or similar, but must be Sophia's decision, Dylan can't be accused anymore by his mother behavior.
It's Sophia decision(Menu type: I like what Aiden's doing to me OR not). We took Dylan off this equation.

And, IMO, it's important because later, when Dylan will ask her mother about it, the answer can't involve Dylan anymore.

sergey-matveev has right. It's a game and we try to find an improbable logic developement.
But, IMO, it's not about the game's logic but Dev's logic. If we understand Dev's logic can see the next actions.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But, IMO, it's not about the game's logic but Dev's logic. If we understand Dev's logic can see the next actions.
Why do you think I spend so much time in the game's code!! What words L&P uses to describe events in the code gives us clues to his thinking that he may not know we know about. My favourite example being the kiss by Dylan - it might appear sweet in the game, but in the code it's described as "insidious"

• Love
Reactions: nexer

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
Thread Updated: 2020-04-05

so next week we have a full month since the last update

and refering to the dev´s schedule which promised future update in 2 months(he did that, right?), after last version, we are now at 50!!%

but im very doubtful, when im looking on the percentage chart

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That's why I'm interested in how to stop Aiden, Day20. If, it's about recording... or similar, but must be Sophia's decision, Dylan can't be accused anymore by his mother behavior.
It's Sophia decision(Menu type: I like what Aiden's doing to me OR not). We took Dylan off this equation.

And, IMO, it's important because later, when Dylan will ask her mother about it, the answer can't involve Dylan anymore.

sergey-matveev has right. It's a game and we try to find an improbable logic developement.
No idea about the Aiden's fans but
I think it will be a huge waste of time and resources if there is no sex with Aiden in the end.
What is the point to make so many scenes with him/practically he will get more attention than anyone else except Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam/ if there will be no reward?
That's easy: Shoot for the stars to land on the moon. To make Aiden so scummy that Dylan's bumbling efforts appear sweet.
Still waste of time.He can instead made more scenes with Dylan.
Must be something at the end in order to go with 12 tasks.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think it will be a huge waste of time and resources if there is no sex with Aiden in the end.
What is the point to make so many scenes with him/practically he will get more attention than anyone else except Patricia,Ellie,Dylan and Sam/ if there will be no reward?
That's easy: Shoot for the stars to land on the moon. To make Aiden so scummy that Dylan's bumbling efforts appear sweet.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Aiden, like so many other characters and storylines, is certainly a waste of time and resources, however, he should NOT get his way with Sophia just to justify his inclusion. If anything, his purpose has simply been to create some drama in the story so that Sophia gains more Filthy points. These points are necessary in making her feel more sexual, horny, and willing to do things outside her comfort zone with people close to her, but these are people she will want to do things with not who she's forced to do them with.

The game has so far largely avoided Sophia having to do anything sexual with people she doesn't want to because then it starts getting into NTR territory and I don't think that's something L&P is going to have in this game.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I have heard that this update has very little Dillan Sam content which makes me sad...however I'd love someone to either convert or upload the MAC version of the latest edition; so us MAC users can catch up and be part of the discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: BetoMurilo

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
What are the chances we see another bikini (or lingerie) 'try on haul' with Sophia? It would be great to see her do this with Patricia or Ellie next time around.

• Love

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
I have heard that this update has very little Dillan Sam content which makes me sad...however I'd love someone to either convert or Upload the MAC version of the latest edition to MAC users can catch up and be part of the discussion.
But there IS a Mac version...

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think we r forgetting some key points to other characters that Sophia does have interest in
1 being bennett after he put her barefoot on his cock under the table she couldn't stop thinking about it and got turned on a little
2 being the janitor while in the shower seen she looking at him and seen the size of his cock and him being black kinda stirred up the interracial taboo inside her
3 aiden o yes aiden I think with his Dom type of attude and naughty tasks that has shown she is submissive and does enjoy be told to do naughty thing.
now with that being said as we all know these 3 areas r fetishes and some r taboo so I can see the L&P using them to open Sophia up to all kinds of new sexual areas she might enjoy or already does enjoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What are the chances we see another bikini (or lingerie) 'try on haul' with Sophia? It would be great to see her do this with Patricia or Ellie next time around.
Why bother? Patricia and Ellie have both seen Sophia naked in the shower. A bikini show would be a step backward.

And with Liam fixing the lock this update, Playable day 12 will mean Ellie can shower with Sophia uninterrupted

Reactions: afterlights
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes