fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is he going to quit his job and work on this game full-time once he reach Patreon goal?

He quitted the side job already (last goal)! Next step is:
"I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!"
I won't be able to handle updates every month! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
When Marie and Claire appears in the game? I don´t remember they in my game route. (Sorry for my brasilian english)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Very early in the game, Patricia took Sophia to get her hair done. Claire is Patricia's hairdresser.

It's just the one occurrence (even before going down any specific route, I think) so that's why I'm very interested in seeing this new development with them.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
There is a walkthrough for this game. How are people still having issues with points?
they probably play it with their own taste unfortunately the erotic scene is like a super secret scene you must trigger one event after another to see it, once you missed it you can't get enough point for that character and also close that character route

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
they probably play it with their own taste unfortunately the erotic scene is like a super secret scene you must trigger one event after another to see it, once you missed it you can't get enough point for that character and also close that character route
This is why you have multiple save slots and save often on different slots and days just in case that happens.

Oct 18, 2019
I have to admit that I'm a dunce. Unren doesn’t work for me and I just can’t open the ARC files. therefore, I still do not have the opportunity to play the Russian version of 0.095

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I have to admit that I'm a dunce. Unren doesn’t work for me and I just can’t open the ARC files. therefore, I still do not have the opportunity to play the Russian version of 0.095
Which version of unren ? The last "unren v0.9 dev" ?
You can also use the compressed version. All files are already uncompressed.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes