PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
"which meanwhile sounds almost like an excuse"
"won't be as large as the previous ones. But there will be another time-consuming matter at the first part"
Hilarious.
He's clearly aware what most people are thinking and still doubles down on it. Obviously with LP there's always some time consuming thing that messes up the update speed.
he is making fun of his patreons,
purposely increases renderings to lengthen updates, as they continue to support it

AboodWael

Sep 19, 2019
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-05
Release Date: 2020-04-05
Developer: Lust & Passion
Censored: No
Version: 0.095
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thank you cheesespread for the links!
Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
still My Best Game Ever Keep Going ...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Just finished the yoga event, finally! All together, this entire event has 490 renders at the end! Yep, it's again a little bit more than expected and yes, it's again a new record event, which meanwhile sounds almost like an excuse. It's a kind of special event where you have two options how to follow it. This is one reason, why there are some renders more. You can tell me after the update if you liked it this way or if it was time-wasting. I think the way I created it gives you the best cinematic immersion which you can offer in a VN.

So, this update already now has 1000 renders which would make it as big as the last one (which was the biggest so far), even without the last events!

Starting with the Alyssa event now which definitely won't be as large as the previous ones. But there will be another time-consuming matter at the first part of it which I won't tell you now.

And there'll be a new teaser very soon as well.
While I'm sure that these big events will be good, I think we can all say, even before seeing it, that 490 renders for this one yoga event is indeed excessive. Some games can only manage 490 renders in a single update and they can be fairly quality updates with multiple characters and events that also advance the plot in significant ways, but 490 for one event with a couple of side characters is way too much.

Really do question whether or not L&P can cut down on dialogue and renders in the future because they seem to be someone that can't help but do more work than is necessary.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would like some information about this.
we will also have a little story twist. I actually wanted to save it for later but maybe now it'd be better.
Who will it involve?
L&P's post didn't mention anything about a "story twist", so what do you mean by that?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
it will come out when it is near, by then we have time to take advantage of the story so as not to miss anything and / or play other things.

I prefer to wait even if each time I find that it is current the rendering remains magnificent

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Part of the fun of this game is actually guessing what might happen, we really don't know what going to happen but is fun to speculate, so here I go doing just that.

we know in the past that "games" has been a part of AWAM, we had the basketball game and playing computer games with Sophia + Dylan/Sam. We know Sophia went to the football game Dylan was playing and we know his friends think Sophia is hot, including Zach.

We know from the bikini show that the choice of how Dylan reacts to Sam will play a part in how Dylan reacts to other male characters with Sophia. So clearly L & P has more than just Dylan planned for Sophia, it most likely just be a 3some with her and Dylan/Sam but maybe not even that.

Now in no way is Sophia going do the whole football team, doubt her corruption ever go that far lol.

However, it's feasible there could be a scenario of Sam and Zach staying over, then a computer game scene with Dylan/Sam/Zach and Sophia, not saying it be a Triceratops sex scene (3 guys/1 women), but flashing if she loses scenario maybe.

Also, maybe Sophia has a party for Dylan, a celebration for the soccer team doing well, certainly could be some scenarios further down the road there, which could lead to some hot scenes with multiple people.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
More just confirming that accepting Aiden's tasks is the only way to continue the Alyssa route. Cheating the game is fairly easy using Unren, it usually only requires you to start a new game - another reason I don't bother with saves.

Has Alyssa shown any curiosity on the Aiden route as to how Sophia got Aiden to back off yet? I'm starting to wonder if any of Aiden's tasks will involve Alyssa, since she hasn't had to do anything yet to ensure Zac's safety.
Must admit, forgot Alyssa asked what Sophia was doing, yeah guess L & P could cycle back around to include Alyssa in the tasks.

Also, thanks for adding they VN's to your sig, going check all of them out at some point.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay. As a straight incest lover, which lesbian route should i take so that it won't get in the way of my straight route!
The lesbaIn route is linked to the good wife.So you can play GW/lesbian route and leave the filthy route

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The lesbaIn route is linked to the good wife.So you can play GW/lesbian route and leave the filthy route
Wait, so if I'm on filthy route i won't get the lesbian incest events? I'm already on filthy route, i guess I'm safe correct?

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes