Apr 23, 2021
For me Aiden will ask to Shopia very hard task.

1)No sex involve
But some kind of exhibitionism in order to increase her sexual appetite. And have sex with Sam or Dylan

2) Or some kind of dangerous sex situation and Sam or Dylan save her. And Shopia get love and sexual attraction to them.

3) Aiden will fuck her
Hatelas Sofia saves Dylan and then fucks her

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This game does have animation,limited I grant you,but it does have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Actually it is said in post as "something unexpected" and not someone. Maybe L&P just casually threw in the term something or maybe it is the act itself that will be unexpected based on the situation and not necessarily with someone unexpected.
I may be wrong, this is true, but not accurate. ))

Given some excitement and excitement of the public associated with the alleged threat of rape over Sofia, I will tell you an anecdote.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
The southern outskirts of the Russian Empire, the city of Odessa, the Black Sea coast, hot summer!
A disheveled, beautiful adult woman named Sarah runs into the police station.
Sarah shouts, " Why are you sitting here doing nothing? Do you have any idea what just happened? Right here, next to the police station!"
The police look at Sarah in a frightened, silent way. The older one, having plucked up the courage, approaches Sarah.
Chief Inspector: - " Lady, calm down! Sit down, drink some water and calmly tell us what happened?"
Sarah: "You don't know? I just got raped by 12 men! Raped right here next to the police station!"
Chief Inspector: "Calm down, madam! We'll find them all quickly now..."
Sarah cut him off.
Sarah: - " Boss, don't look for everyone! Please find me the fifth and sixth rapist and quickly!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope the sense of humor will not refuse anyone.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes