t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It's difficult to say without knowing what's on the menu of the Dylan/Sophia event, but it could simply be that the missing renderings that he has to do is "for context" rather than just alternative.
What I mean is, let's suppose the event is a massage in the jacuzzi, in case of homeschooling it might still happen like that, with no substantial difference with a non homeschooling route, he just need to create few connection renderings showing Sophia homeschooling Dylan for a while and the they go for a break in the jacuzzi. Something like that.

Or do we have reliable intel that the event will be different in the case of homeschooling?
Unfortunately, I do not think there really is any reliable intel until the drop to the patrons. At that point it becomes a spoiler. IMO that is how it should be. I won't look at this thread for a bit to do my own flailing through options. For now this is the land of possibilities.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Of course the boarding school route has bearing on the Ellie/Sophia route. I've been saying that the entire time. Dylan being at boarding school means that Ellie can sunbathe naked. Ellie is reveling in Dylan being away.

Why Sam? Could be teasing Jules just as easily.
I don’t understand you! Why would Ellie tease Jules when they're having a great time together? They even come to orgasm!

Really wondering if Sam sees her and shows interest in her. This is interesting because up to this point we have only seen Sam's interest in Sophia.
Sam and Sophia talked about Sam's liking for Ellie, but we haven't seen anything like it. In addition, if Sam starts to drive up to Ellie, jealousy may wake up in Sofia. It’s interesting if Sophia and Ellie start competing for Sam.
This is a kind of intrigue, and if Jules sees naked Ellie sunbathing, what's the intrigue?

Edit:
You probably want to see some pretty or hot scenes with Ellie and Jules?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Of course the boarding school route has bearing on the Ellie/Sophia route. I've been saying that the entire time. Dylan being at boarding school means that Ellie can sunbathe naked. Ellie is reveling in Dylan being away.

Why Sam? Could be teasing Jules just as easily.
Setting up the mother - daughter competition for Sam. That would be why.

Reactions: Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
One's diet can affect the smell and taste of the sperm. We can't blame Sophia if Liam is on beef steak diet.
I have heard (Nyuk nyuk nyuk) ice cream (vanilla or strawberry) Strawberries and cream (sweetened condensed milk even better), honey (the bee kind you perverts) are all ways to ENHANCE the flavoring of you life essence. Just Sayin'!

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I have heard (Nyuk nyuk nyuk) ice cream (vanilla or strawberry) Strawberries and cream (sweetened condensed milk even better), honey (the bee kind you perverts) are all ways to ENHANCE the flavoring of you life essence. Just Sayin'!
I say natural vegetarian diet is the best. Gives crystal clear results (try for yourself).

Reactions: Jude6

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
One's diet can affect the smell and taste of the sperm. We can't blame Sophia if Liam is on beef steak diet.
Absolutely right!
It is necessary to increase the intake of fruits and citrus fruits, especially beneficial to the taste of sperm, according to my girlfriend, was influenced by the intake of pineapples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Absolutely right!
It is necessary to increase the intake of fruits and citrus fruits, especially for the taste of sperm, according to my girlfriend, was influenced by the intake of pineapples.
I am jealous, here my pot dosent give any vibes. Let alone feedback.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes