lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I just finished the Dylan event. I only have to create some minor renders for the tiny alternative events now (if Dylan's at boarding school, if Sophia sends him to boarding school, if their relationship isn't high enough etc.) and then the creatiion part is finally done and I'll give you a first estimated release time span and some news about the update.
good news!!! and the couch like a Dlc for the future is good too.

Reactions: hmc15 and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
A couple thoughts :

1. The morning and "noon" of Day 13 seem very thin. These would be good opportunities for quick updates.

2. Why would he have 1/3 updates, and then structure the days into quarters? It's confusing!
I think that the next game day is so interesting, but what a shame that we have to wait so long! :(

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think that the next game day is so interesting, but what a shame that we have to wait so long! :(
While side-job #2 makes an appearance, side-job #1 does not. That means it won't make another appearance until maybe 2023. It could be 2 years between appearances for that job. Assuming nothing crazy happens with it in this upcoming update, the job needs to be cut.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
if Sophia masters self defense, she may not need to submit to the subway thug.
It could be one of the choices anyway.
Just wanted to clarify . And L&P . Stated no spoiler . For the event on Sophia and Dylan . That's why I put if. Just like When Sophia wanted to try out the whirlpool and didn't work so instead she used her Tub and that's when Dylan join Sophia in the Tub but before that Sophia asked Dylan to get her swim wear . And that's how Dylan knew Sophia sizes . And Dylan gave Sophia that special massage . So I'm saying that if she joined Dylan in Self defense classes it's going to be a special moment like Sophia had her foot on Dylan private part . And Dylan you know got hard So you have the option take your foot out or for helping Dylan with that meaningful problem he had in the beach dressing room . Hopefully you know the rest . So in the Self defense classes it's only them . Just saying and if "Possible" hopefully didn't get confused . L&P has his . And definitely don't want to spoil the event on Sophia and Dylan route . Thank you . And can't wait .

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just wanted to clarify . And L&P . Stated no spoiler . For the event on Sophia and Dylan . That's why I put if. Just like When Sophia wanted to try out the whirlpool and didn't work so instead she used her Tub and that's when Dylan join Sophia in the Tub but before that Sophia asked Dylan to get her swim wear . And that's how Dylan knew Sophia sizes . And Dylan gave Sophia that special massage . So I'm saying that if she joined Dylan in Self defense classes it's going to be a special moment like Sophia had her foot on Dylan private part . And Dylan you know got hard So you have the option take your foot out or for helping Dylan with that meaningful problem he had in the beach dressing room . Hopefully you know the rest . So in the Self defense classes it's only them . Just saying and if "Possible" hopefully didn't get confused . L&P has his . And definitely don't want to spoil the event on Sophia and Dylan route . Thank you . And can't wait .
The ex-Navy SEAL, Josh, won't play any role in the game besides teaching Dylan.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I still haven't understood the consequences of the bikini parade with and without sam; for the moment I believe none right?
There are some consequences just now(few)but nothing major as of yet.
Swimming lesson with Sam
On the trampoline when Sam fell on Sophia
Dylan's friends talking about his mother at a soccer match.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I still haven't understood the consequences of the bikini parade with and without sam; for the moment I believe none right?
I have a feeling it will lead to something bad if you did it with just Dylan, as opposed to Dylan and Sam. Seeing as if you do it with just Dylan, he takes pictures and has them on his computer (even if he claims to delete them). Someone is going to find those pictures I bet. Thus it seems a safer option to do Dylan and Sam so there is no lingering evidence.

Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a feeling it will lead to something bad if you did it with just Dylan, as opposed to Dylan and Sam. Seeing as if you do it with just Dylan, he takes pictures and has them on his computer (even if he claims to delete them). Someone is going to find those pictures I bet. Thus it seems a safer option to do Dylan and Sam so there is no lingering evidence.
As far as we know(from the Dev)the pictures will not play a part in the game.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
While side-job #2 makes an appearance, side-job #1 does not. That means it won't make another appearance until maybe 2023. It could be 2 years between appearances for that job. Assuming nothing crazy happens with it in this upcoming update, the job needs to be cut.
The problem is that it’s bound to happen more and more.
Take Vicky for example. The time between her last 2 events was something like 2 years. And 4 or 5 ingame days. But that was when the game was still being developed “quickly ”.(And when you look how “cheap” her last event was...)

Today, 4 or 5 days almost mean 4 or 5 years.
Ellie doesn’t have events the next playable day. If she has any events the day after that and it happens to be in the evening, we’re maybe looking at 2 years between her events.

The Dylan/Amber side storylines is only going to be on the weekend (when Dylan come home from boarding school). So every 4 or 5 years.

I don’t remember what day she’s supposed to be working at the first part time job but if it’s on Tuesday, I’d say 2023 is maybe too generous. 2024 or 2025 might be more accurate at this point.( Again, if everything stays the same. Maybe he will find a way to put faster update. Or maybe it will get even slower...)

Now, their event as more than 100 renders (compared to their previous events it’s like night and day). So “something” “should” happen...
(On the other hand, what was the point of introducing them that early in the game, have 3 or 4 events of literally nothing , to (maybe) only start now, while the next event might be 3 or 4 years later...)

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes