nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I still think that if the text were complete with dialogue, thoughts, etc., the update interval would normalize.
Dialogue details are the key to reducing the interval between updates. New scenes and lighting are secondary as time consuming.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I still think that if the text were complete with dialogue, thoughts, etc., the update interval would normalize.
Dialogue details are the key to reducing the interval between updates. New scenes and lighting are secondary as time consuming.
That's the thing. On one side of the coin, the story is "ALREADY WRITTEN.," as L&P states on his page, which I believe your statement would work, and he could have the dialogues written. Still, the flip side to that coin is he's adding more CS/renders and editing to script to account for those additional scenes or just editing the story in general. So, I don't know how he could complete the dialogue, thoughts, etc... if he is constantly editing and adding new scenes first. This Aiden event is a good example of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I found that one or two walked and talked was missing.
And Sophia who takes the dildo in Dylan's event and shows him how to use it! Awesome!
Dylan's cries are very realistic and the light effects are magnificent!
Please, you lucky guys, give me the answer to the most important question: what was in Sophia's bag and did she really manage to fit everything in it?

zavvdw

Jul 1, 2019
what is the latest version released? why i been seeing people discussing about v0.130 but the first page only shows v0.115?
is v0.12 missing or skip by L&P?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I found that one or two walked and talked was missing.
And Sophia who takes the dildo in Dylan's event and shows him how to use it! Awesome!
Dylan's cries are very realistic and the light effects are magnificent!
My personal Fav was the night after the prison reveal with Morello's brother. When she gently tied the electrodes to Liam's balls and then cranked the field telephone. The look on his face was a masterpiece.:devilish::ROFLMAO:;)

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes