BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know why L&P doesn't seek external help? If it's because of privacy concerns, he can definitely get an NDA signed. There are much bigger and more confidential projects going on in which external help is sought. So, what really is the problem here?
I don't think money is a problem as you can find freelancers for really cheap nowadays. And since external help will speed up the development, which will lead to more releases and more patreons, it seems like a logical investment.

So I'm not really able to figure out why he doesn't take external help.
People that know less than him "wont help because I'll have to teach them first etc".
People that are on the same level "wont bring anything new as its just another me".

Would be a nice joke if it wasn't for real.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
And with all due respect to the visitors of this forum, I cannot agree with the opinion that L&P should definitely use the farm for rendering.
He considered this option, but the quality that the farm gives out does not satisfy him.

So we have no choice but to hope that someone skilled enough will turn to L&P to help them.
Do you even know what a rendering farm is?
What do you mean "the quality that the farm gives out" ?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I can't control Patricia but I can control Sophia. And I can't remember Sophia Tyler rejecting it because Patrica is watching. Especially because she should be clear that her daughter is watching the whole time or she assumes that she is also distracted with logan. But correct me if I'm wrong.
It was Patricia who interrupted them. That's why I say, Patricia could have gone back to the dance floor but she didn't.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The time-lapse is a good idea from a realistic standpoint. The problem or challenge he may face is plot holes in the story. Right now, my biggest concern is the male cast in the game and being so far behind the corruption point, I have a feeling he's going to have to step on the gas to play catch up and then where going to have gaps in the story.

Ellie's storyline is progressing somewhat smoothly. People can make the argument it's too fast because of how quickly she developing the relationship with Sophia. I can agree in some aspect, but I also take into account how many days L&P claims he has to tell the story, and we don't know if he will add anymore time-lapses or not. I see the female cast more like this 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 and the male cast minus Liam more like this and what might happen 1..2..3..4..7..9..20. in terms of progressing the storyline.
I don’t even know if those small time jump would even make the story more believable, depending on how it’s handled.

If it’s for a reason in the plot reasons (Sophia visiting her parents or whatever), and she’s away from everybody for a week, then there’s would be no point in the time skip are there would be no progress in any storylines.

Or are we supposed to believe, that for a week, in every relationship she’s in, she was mostly just doing the exact same thing 2 or 3 days prior to the time skip ?
(So for a week, she and her daughter would have been masturbating in front of each other every morning, Dylan would just change with her and “feel the fabric of her clothes”, Sophia would tease Sam while he spies on her etc...)
Almost every character (but particularly her 2 kids) wants and asks for more (and sometimes don’t even ask) in every events but for a week, everybody is suddenly “reasonable ” and doesn’t pressure her for more ?

Or if the progress is to fast (and for example, she’s now perfectly fine giving handjobs to Dylan or Sam), now you have to explain (being through flashbacks or events) how she arrived to this point, making the time skip almost useless.

Time skips can be a way to pass time when nothing significant happens in a story.
Or to create some mystery (how come the hero is alone,where are is friends, what is this scar on is face, etc...)

The problem here, is that we’re not talking about just one story.
It’s not a case of because Sophia has 200 filthy points, she’s now sucking every dicks available.
In itself, those numbers mean nothing.
Every relationship has their own pacing, reason, and circumstances.

As you said, If we look at where Ellie was 7 days before and where she’s now and we compare that to Dylan or Sam (talking about recurring characters not those that appear every 5 years like the janitor or where nothing has even happen yet like the old guys) it’s almost night and day in one storyline where little progress has happen in the others.

So unless she does a 180 in certain storylines and jump the shark in others, I don’t see how a small time jump can even make the “story” in its entirety makes more sense or being more believable.(not that certain storylines wouldn’t benefit from it, but we’re talking about specific timeline then not like in this game where every
Relationship happens at the same “time”(don’t know if I’m really clear here...)

Reactions: Punctured Lemon
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes