leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The Parkers still live there, so obviously not. He still has a little under 3 months to pay the debt back. If he swallows his pride and lets Sophia ask Carl for help, Morello could be paid back in about 5 minutes.
but then it wouldn't be erotic game. just simple banking game: "get loan from family"

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
anyway almost half of year since last update (which are getting shorter). this is turning into milking operation. there are lots of devs giving more complex updates regulary

with this speed in 2033
The GW route is linked to the FW route so it will be a long wait for everybody :ROFLMAO:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As far as I understand, the story has already been written. Pre-translating everything should be the easiest thing he can do to speed things up. No reason why the translator can't be working in advance of where the story is. If any revisions are done, they can just put that ahead of the rest of it.

At least a few devs on here already have the story in code too, they just paste it over into renpy when they get to it. I don't see why he can't do that too.

Doing those things would probably save a month of development time. The art may be the bottleneck, but he can optimize the rest of it to make it a quicker process.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
As far as I understand, the story has already been written. Pre-translating everything should be the easiest thing he can do to speed things up. No reason why the translator can't be working in advance of where the story is. If any revisions are done, they can just put that ahead of the rest of it.

At least a few devs on here already have the story in code too, they just paste it over into renpy when they get to it. I don't see why he can't do that too.

Doing those things would probably save a month of development time. The art may be the bottleneck, but he can optimize the rest of it to make it a quicker process.
He doesn't know the exact number of renders beforehand to write the storylines.

Jul 28, 2017
Imagine if you spent an 8 hour a day at work actually working and all you acheived was 2 pages of translation. I give you about a week before management says "thanks and see you later". aparantly however this is an entirely accpetable amount of work for what is effectively a fully funded IE: he can work on this full time due to the money he earns, project.

Park the "hes a creative perfectionist" aside with the renders and realise that I very much assume he had this release date in his head from the get go, as him and Stoper for all the BS and problems and creative geniuses they are play the same rubbish ever expanding development time.

I mean if you can be supported by a rabbid fan base thats happy to support you no matter what, well then thats the base mark. They'll support you no matter how long it takes, and these guys know that.

Looking forward to the absolute rage that 6 months of patreon patronage will dump out, which will be more walking, talking, and hints of cleavage. how exciting.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Imagine if you spent an 8 hour a day at work actually working and all you acheived was 2 pages of translation. I give you about a week before management says "thanks and see you later". aparantly however this is an entirely accpetable amount of work for what is effectively a fully funded IE: he can work on this full time due to the money he earns, project.

Park the "hes a creative perfectionist" aside with the renders and realise that I very much assume he had this release date in his head from the get go, as him and Stoper for all the BS and problems and creative geniuses they are play the same rubbish ever expanding development time.

I mean if you can be supported by a rabbid fan base thats happy to support you no matter what, well then thats the base mark. They'll support you no matter how long it takes, and these guys know that.

Looking forward to the absolute rage that 6 months of patreon patronage will dump out, which will be more walking, talking, and hints of cleavage. how exciting.
Listen, you personally and other guys who think the same as you, that he does not only translate!
He wrote that he does translation and programming, but did you play the game at all? Have you noticed how many different routes there are in the game? He also checks all this to make sure that all the texts correspond to different routes and that the program works correctly and guides you in the game on the right route. If you do not understand this, I understand L&P when he calls people like you idiots.

P.S. There is no absolute anger in my words, I'm just trying to clarify that L&P has a much more voluminous and complex work than many people imagine.

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes