jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017
It's useless, you will be able to download the censored version, but you will have to wait for the mail which gives you access to the real one.
That’s not correct (if I remember right).

As soon as you are a Patreon you can log on his website (awam-game.com) using the same Patreon credentials and download the game.
I think the API for login reacts instantly between Patreon and LP website without waiting for any email.

The API checks if you are on correct Patreon level and enable or disable download

Jack Sparrow

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Downloaded here DOL:

Ripped content and seen all images with unren.
30 euros?!! Only if you can also kick the mouth of the the dev, with love and passion.
The DOL thing u can burn it, not worth it, just one tit popped out.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
so this version is buggy as hell and cut so much content, you can't get enough filthy points. If you want the awam version, you have to login to his website with an email and password. i'll upload the dol version but this dude is trash. not spending another dime on this game. i've given him enough donations to afford a second pc to speed shit up, not gonna happen again, and i read that post of him telling people to leave him alone. Horrible way to treat people that have paid you thousands of dollars a month. if i were you guys, cut the funding until day of release. no need to pay him for 5 months in-between updates. thats ridiculous.
tbf you are not playing the right version

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes